Glassmanoak's contest #88 with multiple winners and for winners !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/27 #1
Good morning, everyone. I'm sorry that there are some Tree Peeps who haven't gotten enough sleep...

guy-hiding-in-grass.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
4/27 #3
I'm REALLY enjoying my new drip tips that were PIF'ed to me! It's so nice not using the metal one.
jpf, we need pics!

The kids left at 8:23... giving them about 2 minutes before the bell rang. Wonder if they made it? :laugh:

hiding-behind-tree-252x379.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

@ 'tig" - That was a very GOOD decision, it is so much better to be Safe then Sorry as so many others have already said . . .
two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

@ "RR" - Hey - Have Ya' noticed "Your" NEW Banner in "Your" profile box yet . . .
wink-emoticon.gif

See You Later

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/27

I'm REALLY enjoying my new drip tips that were PIF'ed to me! It's so nice not using the metal one.

:tumble:
4/27
3. Yeah those metal ones suck don't they! That's why I love my custom ones so much! And I agree with Count, want to see them on your setup! :D

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
4/27
Good luck with the surgery (or, if I missed that, good luck with the recovery).

I used to only use the drip tips that came with tanks, but then I got one that didn't have one. Since then, I've bought 3 and had one pif'ed to me. 2 of them are stone, and I really really like those.

I'm likely to be off the threads for the next couple days (and just when I found my way back, too) as the wife and I are headed out to set up a sheep to clothing class for a bunch of kids...

[emoji268]

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
4/27 #3
@ "RR" - Hey - Have Ya' noticed "Your" NEW Banner in "Your" profile box yet . . .
wink-emoticon.gif
Yes, since you pointed it out! :2cool: Thanks!
I haven't figured out how to change my mood, but I'm not losing sleep over it or maybe that's why I could fall asleep last night. :laugh:

I used to only use the drip tips that came with tanks, but then I got one that didn't have one. Since then, I've bought 3 and had one pif'ed to me. 2 of them are stone, and I really really like those.
I still only use the tips supplied with my tanks. I'm missing out...

jpf - Pics please!

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread