Vapor Flask V3 DNA40 Clone thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

damped

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2015
Netherlands
I told before I had some problems with the fire button of the Waidea version sometimes it looses his connection and stopped firering so it needed more pressure then necessarily, after a closer look to the button it appears to be broken inside, I could take the black plastic insert (broken in 3 parts) out of the metal button and glued it with 1sec glue and put it back, it works fine now!
The problem with that button was present when it arrived new so it was broken from start and not after I used it. Someone knows where you can buy those buttons? when the glue get broken again I want to replace that button if possible. First I thought it was the switch but it appears not to be.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
yeah tell me about it...I only started this journey in January and have spent $1100.00

I created a spread sheet lol

Not me buddy, I don't want any written record that my wife could even remotely find, I'm taking it to my grave bwahahahaha :evil:

matt9285

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2015
Wow $1100,00 that's a lot! I don't say anything more lol ;)

lol...i know it is not that bad but I look at the stuff I got and think how did it cost that much? As far as hardware all I have is an MVP20W, an Aspire Nautilus, Joyetech Ego One, IPV Mini2, rDNA40, Subtank Mini, Troll RDA, Plume Veil, Tugboat V2, and a Lemo2. I guess all the juice and stuff like batteries, ohm meter, battery charger, wire, etc add up?

I should be set for a while though

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
My Waidia clone stopped working yesturday, it still fires. Only with one battery sometimes, so it is draining one battery and not the other.

it is also not displaying the Volts being use, it happens on and off now. Got to return in :(

other than that, it was working so well.

Before you return it, remove the top 4 screws and then screw it back down tight, see if that helps.

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
lol...i know it is not that bad but I look at the stuff I got and think how did it cost that much? As far as hardware all I have is an MVP20W, an Aspire Nautilus, Joyetech Ego One, IPV Mini2, rDNA40, Subtank Mini, Troll RDA, Plume Veil, Tugboat V2, and a Lemo2. I guess all the juice and stuff like batteries, ohm meter, battery charger, wire, etc add up?

You created a spreadsheet to track your spending but you're still not sure what you spent all your money on? :)

Anyway, I totally feel your money pains! I started mid February and I refuse to work out how much I've spent. It's spread over online card payments, Paypal direct, Paypal via Ebay, and a few card or cash payments in B+Ms. Makes it hard to track a total unless I try, which I have no intention of doing. I know for sure it's far more than I would have spent smoking - at least double, probably getting up to three times that amount. I did make myself have a quiet week last week, helped by being away on business, but then at the weekend I spent $100 on an ultrasonic cleaner and $120 at FastTech on six new attys and loads of accessories (21 hole atty stand! O-rings! Hundreds of screws! It's worrying that I'm actually excited about this.)

Oh, and the IPV4 will be available tomorrow in very limited quantities at one of my preferred vendors so I rather see myself ringing up at 9am to grab one. Oh and I have the UD Goliath RTA in my basket at another vendor, and quite possibly I'll get a Lemo 2 at the same time.

Oh well, let's forget about all that and think about the health benefits and the fun of a new hobby :)

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
This has gone from an addiction to cigarettes to a hobby and both are expensive. Fortunately its healthier then smoking and at least I have something to show for the money vs ashes and butts.
Until you better half discovers just how much you have spent, the it could kill you faster than smoking :shock:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
This has gone from an addiction to cigarettes to a hobby and both are expensive. Fortunately its healthier then smoking and at least I have something to show for the money vs ashes and butts.
I love every aspect of it, at the end of the day I still have my hardware, the butts were gone (and are gone)

Reactions: Phone Guy

Vassago01

Apr 25, 2015
MD
Yesterday afternoon I vaped my ni200 coiled tank (accidentally) down to the last drop and then some. The TP worked like a charm.
My coils for the mini should be in Wednesday, cant wait to test out TP on this thing. Anyone got a good source other than Vapor Shark for the ni200 OCC coils?

How long are you getting out of the coils anyway? I am guessing the cotton last longer than reg coils. I loved the original coils I just gave up on buying them and used the RDA decks on my kangers and they work great. I hate the cost for the coils vs a spoil of wire is the cost of one coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread