PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
So ya wanna liven up da place in here does ya ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
okays lemme thinks a mimutes........
smiley-girl-thinking-1.gif
........Okays we can habes a comtest iffin ya wanna
fill-mdr1.gif
all ya gots ta do is splain wats would be funs to do iffin ya wons a weekends date wiff Aggie
thumb_laugh.gif
and you maybes can wins sumptin. Okays, ready setts GO !!

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
fill-mdr1.gif
all ya gots ta do is splain wats would be funs to do iffin ya wons a weekends date wiff Aggie
thumb_laugh.gif
It might be fun to try and explain to my wife why I won a weekend date with someone in Florida! :lol::lol::lol:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
fill-mdr1.gif
thumb_laugh.gif
First it would be a good sized stay in bed breakfast, with some leisure time to get ready. Then off to some type of site seeing, lake, river... a nice little lunch somewhere and off to an amusement park, or theatre, followed with a fancy dinner out.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
First it would be a good sized stay in bed breakfast, with some leisure time to get ready. Then off to some type of site seeing, lake, river... a nice little lunch somewhere and off to an amusement park, or theatre, followed with a fancy dinner out.
be rid of the 'Fancy' dinner and substitutes a bbq or picnic or PIZZA and you mite habe a chance a winnin dere :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

( I certainly ain't no beauty queem and don't gets dressed nice very often )

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
be rid of the 'Fancy' dinner and substitutes a bbq or picnic or PIZZA and you mite habe a chance a winnin dere :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

( I certainly ain't no beauty queem and don't gets dressed nice very often )
Then a very good eat of BBQ that I make myself, all on very fancy paper plates......
;)

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
First we would take a drive up to Idaho springs and go to Beau Jo's Pizza, then a short drive to see the valley that the mines I worked in are at. Then over to red rocks on the way down the hill. Sit and watch the sun set on the red rocks. Then over to Golden and a little stroll down main to people watch and listen to the bands play, but from the street so we can people watch and visit. :)

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
fill-mdr1.gif
thumb_laugh.gif

Hows about a trip to a bowling ally for a few games and drinks then off to the local watering hole for a few more and some bar pizza ;);)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
First we would take a drive up to Idaho springs and go to Beau Jo's Pizza, then a short drive to see the valley that the mines I worked in are at. Then over to red rocks on the way down the hill. Sit and watch the sun set on the red rocks. Then over to Golden and a little stroll down main to people watch and listen to the bands play, but from the street so we can people watch and visit. :)
Ollie, oh my Ollie,
girl_in_love.gif
dats a bootifuls time that one is !

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hows about a trip to a bowling ally for a few games and drinks then off to the local watering hole for a few more and some bar pizza ;);)
Wow I haben't gone bowling simce I was a kid
944509.gif
dat woods be very comically interestin dat wood
fille-lol.gif
tho I don't drink much anymore, the pizza sounds good !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread