Older Folks and Vaping Front Porch - Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Congrats!!! And I agree, two years, two mods :)

(And maybe just re-uploading your avi will work. The new software doesn't allow them to be as big, and has cro(a)pped them to fit...)

You call it cropped - I call it cut and sliced - Avi is not important to me - until I get my cataracts fixed - cannot see them clearly anyways...

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Well Good morning Good Folks! It's great to be alive! After a busy weekend outside, sore... very sore. But still here.

First post on the new software... wheeee! I stopped in a couple of times over the weekend, but didn't have time to stay long.

Has anyone here tried the joyetech Ego One?

Today is my 2 year vape-iversary!!!

As an anniversary treat to myself, I couldn't decide between an ipv Mini 2 or the Ego One.

So I ended up with this 2200mah SS One kit from MVS. They say it's a little powerhouse.

I'm not real sure the link above works... guess I'll find out when I submit this post?

Joye eGo ONE Starter Kit 2.5ml 2200mAh

That's better!

Congratulations! Super! Well Done!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Well Good morning Good Folks! It's great to be alive! After a busy weekend outside, sore... very sore. But still here.

First post on the new software... wheeee! I stopped in a couple of times over the weekend, but didn't have time to stay long.

Has anyone here tried the Joyetech Ego One?

As an anniversary treat to myself, I couldn't decide between an IPV Mini 2 or the Ego One.

So I ended up with this 2200mah SS One kit from MVS. They say it's a little powerhouse.

I'm not real sure the link above works... guess I'll find out when I submit this post?

That's better!
Happy 2 years!!

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Ken, Please let me know if the Juicy Peach is any good too. I've been wanting to try it and haven't ordered any because I can't find anyone who will vouch for it. As I buy my flavors from WL as well it would be great if you could be the Guinea pig .Thanks
Just made some stand-alone. Doesn't taste particilary jucy, but doesn't taste like peach skin either, so it's good.

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Congrats!!! And I agree, two years, two mods :)

(And maybe just re-uploading your avi will work. The new software doesn't allow them to be as big, and has cro(a)pped them to fit...)

In the case of my already croppy avi, it cropped it and cro(a)pped it! :)

Thanks to all for the congrats. I didn't get two whole mods, BUT... I did get some extras:

1100 mah Ego ONE kit (i figure I can always use another 1A wall wart, plus the "kit" comes with one each of the different Ω coils and other stuff)
2200 mah Ego ONE battery
Subtank Nano
5 of these luer-lok caps

At just over 100 smackers (got the free shipping tho), I figure that's a pretty good "reward" :D

Y'all keep 'em straight out thar...

eta:
Well heck, I guess I did get two whole mods -- if I put the Nano on one of the ONE batts...

Last edited:

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I can tell it's going to be a frustrating day. I have back to back meetings, and look at this
image.jpg

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM

Has anyone here tried the Joyetech Ego One?

As an anniversary treat to myself, I couldn't decide between an IPV Mini 2 or the Ego One.

That's better!
Woot!! Happiest of anniversaries! 2 years is so wonderful, congrats.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
It always takes longer than people think to get used to something new... If they were having issues 3 months from now... Ok. Otherwise, patience is the password of the day.

They could have had it all done while ECF was down, but then we would have had to wait a month before it came back online. I would rather have patience with the data folks than be without the forum totally while they finish the job...

Just my opinion...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Few people not traveling well with the new site here.
Been fine for me.
Some annoyance over the pm's or conversations as they are now called.
I click on view conversations and all mine are there.
They show up, but you can't use them to reply if they are from the old forum. You have to start over with a new Conversation on the new forum in order to continue an old conversation. Mud, right?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Ken_A

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
VAPEMAIL!!!!

Last meeting got out early, and I now have my SMOK X-Pro M65!
The buttons are recessed into the front Chanel, so harder to accidentally change your wattage.
Unscrew the cover and put in an 18650 battery (Orbtronics still doesn't fit).
Put cover back on, and screw it down... Now charge via USB.
Spring positive pin!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
They show up, but you can't use them to reply if they are from the old forum. You have to start over with a new Conversation on the new forum in order to continue an old conversation. Mud, right?

ohhhhhh Kay.
Yes I haven't sent or received one since the change.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
Nice! Good for you. What kind of 'harder' is it 3 months in compared to 2 days? It took me a couple-few months from day 1 to completely stopped smoking. I wasn't one of those that just flicked the switch and went totally from cigs to vape.

Mike,
I guess the cravings come more often now than before. I think part of it is the novelty of vaping has worn off. It's more of a routine now. When I found that first juice I really liked, smoking was a distant memory. But I tire of any juice quickly, no matter how good it is so I'm constantly chasing that "high" I get from the first couple of tanks of a really nice eliquid. I just vape unflavored all day at work trying to stave off vaper's tongue.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
but yeah, my mind went there! Somebody slap me out of it!
You slapped yourself out of it! (Iffy took care of any extra).

Can you use photos from Google + and post them here. if so how. My phone takes pictures and automagically puts them in my Google+ account. Would sure make it easy.
Dunno but this thread Xen Foro tips and tricks | Page 31 | E-Cigarette Forum will answer a lot of questions. I noticed you'd asked several in the forum issues thread, dunno if they answered em, that one is supposed to be only for things that are broke. He's answering some things if you catch him in a good mood (or wear him down) but if you don't get an answer, ask them in the xenforo thread (read it first though cuz it's probably been answered at least once)

you don't subscribe to a thread or forum anymore, you "watch it"
It worked for me, they all showed up.
Even subbed forums? Thought those wouldn't transfer. I never subbed to forums, cuz I could never find them afterwards, so I bookmarked them and did it that way. Will try watching them here though

Deb, I did give Sloth your hug! :wub:
thanks!! I tell my son to give hugs for me all the time but I don't think he does. Glad y'all had a great time. glad we'll get sloth back for the summer!!

Still doesn't take me to where I was. Just goes to the top of the page. I guess that's better than the beginning of the thread! :shock:
did you hold your mouth right and cross your eyes?

Wahooooo!!!! That's fantastic!! Nice goodies too
bday 2 cake with no 2 on it.jpg

Doesn't taste particilary jucy,
How did you make juice that didn't taste juicy??? hehehe Glad you got your vapemail!!!

I would rather have patience with the data folks than be without the forum totally while they finish the job...
Amen!!! (can we eat now)??

Yes I haven't sent or received one since the change.
I've done some new ones that work fine, but haven't tried any old ones. But, I'd sent Janet one, seconds before the site went down......and I'm pretty sure she responded to it when it came back up. The one she sent me had RE: on it

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
But I tire of any juice quickly, no matter how good it is so I'm constantly chasing that "high" I get from the first couple of tanks of a really nice eliquid.
what nic level do you use? I vape mostly fruit since I can vape the same flavor for a long time, but I know a lot of folks have to have several flavors that they rotate throughout the day

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
what nic level do you use? I vape mostly fruit since I can vape the same flavor for a long time, but I know a lot of folks have to have several flavors that they rotate throughout the day

3-6mg is as high as I go. I prefer 3 but some of the stuff I get only goes as low as 6. I do like a good fruit vape. It seems like they need less steeping to me.

BTW, this lousy forum software is glitchier than usual today. :-x

Half my post was lost because of this garbage software they went with and I forgot what I was saying anyway so forget it. :censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread