[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Finally, my Goliath is out for delivery. Now, if pioneer4you don't change it yet again and the ipv4 actually ships tomorrow like it's supposed to, maybe I'll get that sometime next week too and I can start exploring some Nickel builds and temperature control. In the meantime, I'll just be glad I bought this KBox so I can at least try out this Goliath with some rayon wicks and the very last morsel of my delicious Bionic Vapor Ground Breaking I judiciously squirreled away for just such an occasion.

Reactions: angelphyre

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
man... im a bit bummed. this contest at work is almost over. i did get over 15 managers starting so i get a 500$ bonus.. which is great. but the person who gets the most overall gets a 50 inch flat screen as well. I got 17 managers hired this month. but another person got 18. sort of a gutshot. i REALLY wanted that tv and was trying super hard. did the best i ever did.. but still.. so close... but fail. it also really sucks bc of all the people in the office.. the person who beat me needs it the least. she has huge tvs already... ugh... makes me mad... i never have had a big tv... like ever.
I feel ya Soulman...seems like the ones who least need/deserve something always seem to get it...but in my opinion, you should be proud of what you've accomplished...and hey a $500 bonus isn't something to sneeze at...why don't you put that money away towards a big screen TV for yourself?...Anyway, I'm proud of you...and you should be too!:thumbs:

Reactions: Evie Luv

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
man... im a bit bummed. this contest at work is almost over. i did get over 15 managers starting so i get a 500$ bonus.. which is great. but the person who gets the most overall gets a 50 inch flat screen as well. I got 17 managers hired this month. but another person got 18. sort of a gutshot. i REALLY wanted that tv and was trying super hard. did the best i ever did.. but still.. so close... but fail. it also really sucks bc of all the people in the office.. the person who beat me needs it the least. she has huge tvs already... ugh... makes me mad... i never have had a big tv... like ever.
you can get a 50 for around 400 now and still have 100 left.

Reactions: Evie Luv

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Will keep you in our thoughts and hope for he best. fingers crossed and all that I can do voodoo, manager dance, whatever I can think of for ya man. Good luck
Hey now, you better leave the voodoo to those of us with experience! ;)

But yeah Soul, sending lots of good vibes for you that it'll work out!

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
oooh ultra!! you are fancy! look at you mister fancy pants!
fancy_pants_man_by_dogpuppy1-d66gdka.png

:p

i am scheming on a way to eek one more person into the hired status by Thursday.. well not just hired.. but started.. might have found a way.. got two solutions.. just presented it to my hiring manager.. fingers crossed... i WANT that damn TV!

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Hi Minions!! Soul I agree with Nick.......squeeeeee football season is coming!!!!

My husband just bought a 120 inch screen and a 3D projector.:facepalm:

Sounds like a man who knows what he wants...and gets it. Is he going to have a Super Bowl Party?

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like a man who knows what he wants...and gets it. Is he going to have a Super Bowl Party?

First thing this Sunday we are having a get together at my brother in laws house and we are setting it up to watch the Talladega Race.:D Then of course football but he is going to get 3D glasses to watch movies with.:)

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Got my Goliath in today. What a pain in my nates! I'm gonna have to get myself a watchmakers visor. I don't think I can get a nickel dual coil build to ever work in this thing if my IPV4 is only going accommodated builds down to 0.1 ohms. Not sure I would recommend this thing to other rebuildables newbies such as myself. Trial by fire can be frustrating and, in this case, tedious. Tried 7 wraps spaced, tried 6 wraps spaced...no bueno! I was finally able to fit a couple of 5 wrap spaced 2.5 id coils in it. It reads 0.4 ohms on the iStick 50W...es muy Bueno! Anyway, enough complaining.

I wicked it up with some rayon and it was all worth it. I don't have the wide range of experience with drippers, other rebuildables and such that a lot you folks have, but this is the best vape I've ever had. Hopefully the rayon wicks will last long enough between requisite rebuilds to keep me from ever getting good at it. Not my thing...for now anyway. I've learned the hard way to never say never where vaping is concerned.

I think I'll re-post this over in the rayon section of the wick and wire threads. They always like to hear about positive results with rayon wicking...I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread