Status
Not open for further replies.

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I got my BOGO in a little while ago which included 2 60 ml bottles of The Cure (as well as some of my beloved Radioactive and some stickers!)

I had R2 all cleaned out and the Nuppin had a brand new 1.2 ohm single coil attached to it in preparation for The Cure!
20150427_112722.jpg

As I poured it into the Reo bottle I noticed it was super cloudy and not clear like other juices are. You can hardly see the tube in my bottle in the pic. At first taste I was greeted by glorious chocolate, marshmallow and coconut! The chocolate was in the back ground and the coconut/marshmallow was more forward. It has a slight perfumey flavor on the inhale but I imagine it will go away with some age on it, but it's not at all distracting from the incredible flavor The Cure has FOOB! This stuff is incredible! I imagine this would be INSANE mixed in with some Virus! Thank God I got 2 60s of this!

Edit: Solice hit it on the head. The chocolate I am smelling (tasting) is like a chocolate liqueur.

I also grabbed a couple of stickers to brand R2 as my "Official Nicoticket Delivery device"!
20150427_114342.jpg

One last thing! I put this in the comments section of my order... Sadly all my Zotz came intact... Can they do nothing right?!? :pervy:
20150427_112754.jpg

NT you have hit a definite Grand Slam with this one!! I'll be getting some more real soon! I can see this easily being an ADV for a while!!!

Last edited:

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Mines "Out for delivery" as we speak. Sounds like I might have to hide this from the wifey for a few days if I'm gonna want my fair share lol. She's already implemented a strict rationing of ACB in this house. And by rationed I mean she vapes as much ACB as she wants and I only get 1ml a day :nah: :-x

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Mines "Out for delivery" as we speak. Sounds like I might have to hide this from the wifey for a few days if I'm gonna want my fair share lol. She's already implemented a strict rationing of ACB in this house. And by rationed I mean she vapes as much ACB as she wants and I only get 1ml a day :nah: :-x

Time to get a new wife! LOL!! :laugh:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This seriously made me LOL, Mota! I remember you telling me once she sleeps with the good stuff under her pillow to keep you out! :lol::lol:

Of course, Monday is the day our mail is usually LATE. I hope we don't have to wait too long. It's sad to watch two old people RUN down the driveway to the mailbox. I might have to trip him, again. Then I will act like it was an accident, of course! :angel:
[URL=http://www.millan.net] [/URL]

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
This seriously made me LOL, Mota! I remember you telling me once she sleeps with the good stuff under her pillow to keep you out! :lol::lol:

Of course, Monday is the day our mail is usually LATE. I hope we don't have to wait too long. It's sad to watch two old people RUN down the driveway to the mailbox. I might have to trip him, again. Then I will act like it was an accident, of course! :angel:

LOL She hid it under her pillow as if the ACB fairy was gonna show up or something.

Dont go hurting yourself...remember, power walking is just as effective :banana:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Cure is in the house!!!!!

I got two 60mls...One was laying on it's side and leaked just a bit. I've lost more juice changing wicks but it was a nice excuse to dig in. That and my GCD tank needed refilling. I almost passed on this because the VG was so high but decided to chance it as I have PG to mix into it. The aroma of the juice makes me want to drink it or wear it as perfume.

Loaded it up without the required PG for my weird VG reaction because I wanted to see what it was like before I did so. The cocoa is definitely a hot cocoa flavor and right there on the inhale. The exhale is a blend of hot cocoa and something a bit sour I'm thinking is the tobacco. It seems a bit young yet but definitely worth it! As I'm making my house smell like brownies I can't stop vaping this! YUM!

I took the rest of the bottle and transferred the remaining juice into two empty 50mls cut with PG. That makes 100mls of juice out of 57mls of uncut juice. :thumb:

I'm using a PT1 with a rebuilt by me head at 1.6 ohms on my iStick 20 at 7.7 watts.

At 10 watts the cocoa is still there but a bit of the graham cracker coming through.

At 15 watts it's all graham cracker and tobacco.

At 9 watts it seems the best blending of the flavors.

I can't wait for this to age a bit, again YUM!!!

Spooky28

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
North Carolina
O M G - this one is an instant hit for me and right up there with the best of the NT juices, very nicely complex, very obvious "mood" changes as the coils heat up, respectful amount of vapor production. My wicks had left over ACB (which is actually a quite nice mix with the Cure) and really needs a good dry burn (ReadyXwick) but lovely graham cracker, real cocoa flavor and while I don't get coconut just yet there's definitely a nice creamy almost marshmallow. Totally need more than these 2 little 30 ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread