Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Pics and your own thoughts would be must welcome my lady

The Mini Buddha wicks just like the Phenomenon. Flavor is perhaps not as good though, but I would like to experiment more with coil placement. Glass tank, clean looks. No issues with quality of the components.

As for the mini Nemi clone, threading and machining is good. It was very clean. The switch seems very nice and easy to use.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Kafun mini has a super tiny build deck as well, get your magnifier visor out. :lol:
2013_12_16_13_40_00.jpg

Wick for many builds...

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Ok, I haven't been overly thrilled with my v3. I just changed my build, trying a different coil placement. Its rocking now. Great flavor and zing. Testing right now, and if it continues to perform over the next few hours, I'll post it.

:D

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
FT is giving me an eta of 4/30 on the 17mm mini nemi. Isn't it odd that most of their mini nemi clones are 18mm? I was getting ready to cancel the 17 to get another 18, but not much longer to wait. I want to try them out and see how I get on with them, lol!
That is a little strange that their nemi clones are 18mm instead of 17. I wonder what the specific reason for that might be.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TrollDragon

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
That is a little strange that their nemi clones are 18mm instead of 17. I wonder what the specific reason for that might be.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Probably the cloners not doing their research. Remember the Qorax Erlkonigin? Obviously they had no idea it was someone's name and thought it was a special edition or something :rolleyes:

I will likely continue using one of my clone minis for the Mini Buddha, and eventually get an authentic mini Nemi when I get an authentic Flash e vs, provided I can use these small mods with my arthritis and neuropathy. Hoping my batteries come today.

And now that I'm enjoying my v3 clone, I think I want an authentic of that as well. It might be Christmas before I can get all these though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread