Well.. Getting time to order a RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ive looking been reading alot and looking at even more sites.

Ivd looked at a couple different Igo RDAa and some pricier ones out of curiosity.

Anyways a few things..
What's some good sites for and the tools, wicks, and coils?

Also what would be the best wick & wire for a beginner? Care more about vapor production then flavor so anything that'd be better for that

Sorry for so many questions, minds being going non stop since i decided to start with RDAs. Lol

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Well my very first rda I ever purchased was a mutation x v2 and with that particular model it has a T post for the positive. Now whether you want to run single or dual coil I prefer that T post as it makes dual coiling easier as each coil has its own hole to put the leads through. I would say look for something similar to that if thats your bag but other then that is the air holes too.

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Madvapes has a good selection of RDA types, plus wick & wire. I use organic cotton wick, which you can pick up dirt cheap at most pharmacies... and if you're ordering from Amazon.com you can pick up a 100 foot spool of 28ga Kanthal for like, 6 bucks. Madvapes has different kinds of silica rope & wires, and 30' spools for $8 (which isn't too bad, I think... especially if you're already ordering from them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread