PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh heck NO I won't eat Beets eitha RedSock
0052.gif
I nots likin da Beets

I prefer Rock n Roll over da beats also... :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Iffin ya eber been walking along barefoot and stepped on a sand spur and got it stuck in you foot you know it gibbes ya a sharp ouchy til ya pick it outta you skin :unsure: welp, dats what my heel feels like wheneber I touches the back of it in one spot. I went to da store dis morning and my shoe rubbed on it OUCH !!! I not likin its
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
Ok who was the chrome expert? Didn't i see someone say something about being able to change the colors with a plugin or something? Alos when I view the forum with chrome there's all kinds of adds and junk that I don't have when I'm in IE. Can somebody tell me how to set this up correctly?
Oh and ag I hope your foot starts feeling better ;)

matt.e.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
SLO, CA
Chimp lady, I'll have you know that my GF and I (her name is Kathy, BTW) have met each other three times before. Twice here in Amarillo and once in Albuquerque. They were all outstanding long weekends. :D
As for a weekend date with you, how does living, laughing, loving, N vaping sound? Maybe some classic rock N pizza too, for good measure?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p

I have to say, even though Tapatalk is still giving me grief after the big ECF upgrade, it's pretty easy just to read the posts here in Chrome.
I prefer the mobile browser over Tapatalk, Now if the other forums I'm on would follow suit I could delete Tapatalk for good!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Ok who was the chrome expert? Didn't i see someone say something about being able to change the colors with a plugin or something? Alos when I view the forum with chrome there's all kinds of adds and junk that I don't have when I'm in IE. Can somebody tell me how to set this up correctly?
Oh and ag I hope your foot starts feeling better ;)
I use chrome but I ain't no expert cuz I dunno nothin important :?: but I use an ad block so I neber see all da craps anyways so I habe no ideas how to tell ya to fix it :blush: I didn't knows you can change colors wiff it :blink:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... when I view the forum with chrome there's all kinds of adds and junk that I don't have when I'm in IE. ...
Install an ad blocker from the Chrome Store. I like μBlock. ABP is good, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread