Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Quick question, how do I link directly to the Big thread in bookmarks?

Make this a 'Watched Thread'. It is like being subscribed to a thread on the old system.
Another feature that I've found, I have turned on in my preferences to watch threads I have posted in or have made.

When I click on the the 'Watched Threads' button at the top under the forum name, it brings up a list of threads that I have posted in that have new posts. In a sense, that is the new 'My Posts' feature.

If you no longer want to watch a thread, just click 'Unwatch Thread' from the top of the thread.

how does one turn off the Email notifications from ECF that I got PM's...

Click on your name, upper right, next to Inbox
Click on 'Personal Details'
Click on 'Contact Details'
On that page: Second section is labeled 'Messaging Preferences'
Uncheck 'Receive email when a new conversation message is received'

that should take care of your issue :)

I found something like a Last post thingy

If you click on the title of the thread, that will automatically take you to your last read post. As long as there are new posts in the thread.
If there are new posts and you want to get to the first post, click on the date the thread was created.
If you want to get to the end of the thread, click on the date under the person's name that made the last post (far right side of the screen)

:)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
yup... we had a minicaine...trees down power out and flooding.... even got to go home early from work since there was no power.... wind was soooo strong it blew a train off of the Huey P Long bridge...

Storm just came through here too. Not as bad as yours, BK!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Just watched the news , some spots reported 110 + mph winds , it was bad in my neighborhood , lost power for 6 hours , trees down all over , I think they underestimated the wind , it takes a lot to blow railroad cars off the bridge . We heard the crash , it's less than half a mile from my house to the crash site

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just watched the news , some spots reported 110 + mph winds , it was bad in my neighborhood , lost power for 6 hours , trees down all over , I think they underestimated the wind , it takes a lot to blow railroad cars off the bridge . We heard the crash , it's less than half a mile from my house to the crash site
Yeah, I could see NO got popped a good one.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey brats..Drop in to say hello!

waving-hi-text-smiley-emoticon.gif
Army

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
If you click on the title of the thread, that will automatically take you to your last read post. As long as there are new posts in the thread.
If there are new posts and you want to get to the first post, click on the date the thread was created.
If you want to get to the end of the thread, click on the date under the person's name that made the last post (far right side of the screen)
I have only been on twice since the change, but I just went to watched threads and click the little blue bubble ahead of the thread title. Takes me to right where I left off.

Hey Army! Prom is over, State FFA convention for the men this week, chicken weekend ahead (don't ask). "Normal life" will resume after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread