Guess I'm going to have to get serious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I went ahead and put a 6ml square soy bottle in one of my Mini 2.1's to see how it goes. Should cut my refills in half. The caps on my soy bottles are hard plastic, have a molded in inner sealing ring that goes into the bottle just a little. But it was fast easy work to get it bored just right with a Dremel and a tapered burr. It was a tight fit getting the battery back in, and I have to push the bottle in some to slide the door back on. So there definitely won't be any rattles . ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
If you look in the lower right corner of the post (just left of where it says "Like +Quote Reply Top") you'll see a # followed by a number. If you right click that, you'll see an option to "bookmark this link" That will create a link directly to that specific post. HTH :)

Ok..if I can figure out how to right click on an iPad. When I press that area, it asks me how do I want to share it, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.....

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
ONE of those options should be to bookmark it. Depends on your browser.
Is there a gold star? That's to make it a Favorite in Chrome, I'm pretty sure...

Ok..if I can figure out how to right click on an iPad. When I press that area, it asks me how do I want to share it, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.....

73neb

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
N. California Bay Area
I've been wondering about bottle mods. I wanted to try a Mini but the 3ml capacity was slowing me down. Where are you getting the bottles? You mention soy bottles, where are these? I wouldn't mind trying a larger bottle on my Grands either. I have found Vapage but don't see 6ml bottles. Appreciate any help to head me in the right direction, thanks

eBay sells the 6ml square soy sauce bottles, but I think they come in a multi-size pack. See below for the Vapeage bottles[emoji652]️.

Does anyone know if the 9ml bottle from Vapeage would work on the Reo Grand?

The Vapeage 9ml bottles fit a grand very nicely. I run them in my daily carry grands. I prefer to use an 11/64" drill bit for the tube hole in the cap, nice tight hole that doesn't leak, even when squonking high VG liquid.

4ac8b5331afbb60e83c8e2b218207862.jpg

Reactions: AllPepperS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread