Chit Chat in VOLTVILLE Thread #2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
They seem to like the cherry trees the most. :glare: I found one nest on my property whilst morel hunting. Gonna go out with a can of bug spray later ...

I found another nest today in a...uh...what do you call it....rose bush. I cut it down and squished the pillers. :grr:

Reactions: celticluvr

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I got my tag too, Uncle. Better late than never, huh? :laugh:

dancing-with-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif
SO Very Glad To See Ya' Post . . . :D

Yup. And I've got my "Title" back too. :w00t:

AND - As for having or not having that "Title" back. . . Just "My" very humble opinion - "YOU" ain't got nothing to be concerned about, especially given the fact that I do not think anyone here would not know . . .
WHO - "YOU" ARE . . . Just Sayin' . . .
animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

I do miss some of my favorite smileys, but that can be fixed. I think. :unsure:

SEE - Post below . . .
finger-pointing-down-animation-gif.gif

Oh no! We're on page 666.

Well at least "We're" not back on "Page 000" . . . Just Sayin' . . .
willy_nilly.gif

I've got mine back too. Check out my signature. :rolleyes:

clap1.gif
I even followed "Your" lead . . .
smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-thumbsup.gif

pointing-down-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . THANKS ! ! ! :D

I miss that smiley with the ??? above his head. :(

confused.gif

Oh and as for that "tongue" smiley Ya' wanted back - I hope this is it . . .
desismileys_4309.gif

Now - Just As An FYI: More Basic or to some "Old Fashion" Smilies can be found here on these Web Pages:
Smiley Gallery

BBCode - Bulletin Board Code

The BIGGEST reference page I found:

Smileys, Emoticons for different occasions | DesiSmileys.com

there is a problem with sending PM's. Haven't PM'd anyone yet, so I don't know about that.

YEP - Huge Problem . . . There are no more PM's . . . :mail:

They are "Conversations" now . . .
t2773.gif

It would be nice if they used a banner at the top of the page to announce changes/tweaks when they become active.

OH MY - From "Your" post to the Higher Ups ear's . . .
smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

NOW - Just As Another FYI for those who might be interested:

The "Auto Save" feature using this new interface is not even close to what ECF previously had - I LEARNED THE HARD WAY . . . I actually "multi -quoted" a number of other post and replies that took over an hour to write up and edit . . . Was about to post "My" message here . . . WAM BAM POW . . . ALL Gone . . . :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored: :mad: :censored: . . . More importantly, could not retrieve it like I could before either . . . SO - I just found out that there is a "Saved" icon (to either Save Draft or Delete text already saved) in the "Options Bar" above the editing box (along with an "Undo" & "Redo" Icon too), that I would
STRONGLY Suggest people remember to use when working on long post and/or "Conversations" so that "You" DO NOT have to experience the same thing I did . . .
angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif
angry-fist-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just Sayin' . . .
animated-smileys-embarrassed-06.gif

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
moanin', Voltville.

Neat little meter, Tritium! We have a "less sophisticated" one we bought a few years ago and last year I got a chemical test kit for potassium, nitrogen and phosphates. Still can't get a lawn to grow :(

I protected the blister in my palm yesterday and it seems a little better today. It's supposed to be warmer today so I'll be out battling the weeds, leaves and general mess left by the winter.

Tritium

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Your nearest hydrogen bomb.
moanin', Voltville.

Neat little meter, Tritium! We have a "less sophisticated" one we bought a few years ago and last year I got a chemical test kit for potassium, nitrogen and phosphates. Still can't get a lawn to grow :(

I protected the blister in my palm yesterday and it seems a little better today. It's supposed to be warmer today so I'll be out battling the weeds, leaves and general mess left by the winter.
Hmmm Something like the Rapitest? Looks nice!

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Good morning, Voltmaniacs.

A beautiful sunrise today.

The little horses are playing a rousing game of "Poking You". So cute!

It is supposed to be 80 degrees out and in the seventies after that. Nice!

I have to survive a big day of cleaning and then I have The Voice recorded and I will veg for the rest of the late afternoon and evening.

We made one of my favorite dinners last night. Shell noodles with feta cheese. Then shrimp, garlic and oregano [fried together in a pan]. Pour on top of the noodles and feta cheese, stir. You will need a large bowl to eat from so you don't have to get up for seconds.

Tonight's dinner: Orange chicken from a frozen box with rice. I'm going to be too tired to cook!

PS - We have at least two hummers. One male and one shy female. The male was doing his hummingbird dance, low to the ground, in front of an evergreen. I got a glimpse of a gal hiding in the shrubbery.

We may have two males. One time a very cautious male came to the feeder, left when he saw me. Came back, perched in a couple of locations to check out me and the dogs. Finally, went to the far side of the feeder and drank.

Later, a hummer zipped right in, took a drink on my side of the feeder, then zoomed away. Based on behavior, I'd say that is two different males.

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
PS - We have at least two hummers. One male and one shy female. The male was doing his hummingbird dance, low to the ground, in front of an evergreen. I got a glimpse of a gal hiding in the shrubbery.

Glad to hear you are getting hummers now. They are so cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread