Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
We are finally caught up after the move and the holiday promos and the intro of our last line of dripping liquids and now it's time to turn my attention to tank liquids. I'm a tank user so this is gonna be great for me. I'm looking forward to the more complex flavors. Some of the flavors to come are Apple Jax with a little milk and a hint of nut, My favorite girl scout cookie, and a blueberry with a twist that will knock your socks off. What do you think?

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Pretty much a tobacco only guy here. I have tried other flavors that had tasty sounding names and/or descriptions but the never quite live up to it in the flavor, Maybe yours will be different.

Well....I have also been thinking about a Tobacco flavor for the signature series line. I personally would like to see a Tobacco that is VERY dry (hard to do 50% VG as the vg sweetens the hell out of it) kinda like Simply Tobacco, but with some of the flavor notes of classic, What qualities would you like to see in a Tobacco juice?

puckhead

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2009
I typically like tobaccos that are not overly sweet, somewhat earthy and nutty, and light in color. I don't mind the ones that are in your face cigar or pipe but they tend to be coil killers. My favorites are Halo Prime 15 (by far my favorite), Vapor Station Friso, and NicQuid SOHO. I have tried most of your tobaccos and while I liked most of them, the standouts for me were Sahara, RY-4, and the new formula Tobacco. I never tried the old formula. The one I could not get into is Triple Nickel.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I typically like tobaccos that are not overly sweet, somewhat earthy and nutty, and light in color. I don't mind the ones that are in your face cigar or pipe but they tend to be coil killers. My favorites are Halo Prime 15 (by far my favorite), Vapor Station Friso, and NicQuid SOHO. I have tried most of your tobaccos and while I liked most of them, the standouts for me were Sahara, RY-4, and the new formula Tobacco. I never tried the old formula. The one I could not get into is Triple Nickel.

Have you tried Simply Tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread