Status
Not open for further replies.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Welcome back Shari! Did you ever get my message?

I have not found where to get PMs. Too tired tonight to look. Will look for it/them tomorrow night. This bright white screen background is going to give me a migraine. I will have to figure out how to change it or turn down the light level on my laptop.

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
I have not found where to get PMs. Too tired tonight to look. Will look for it/them tomorrow night. This bright white screen background is going to give me a migraine. I will have to figure out how to change it or turn down the light level on my laptop.
They hid them under conversations, but yeah I get it.

I just offered a easy way to help your 3 mm coils work better, nothing else to buy either lol

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan

I've had a problem with bright screens hurting my eyes for years. I found a software a while back that softens the bright white screen and works really well. You can change the daytime and night time settings as you choose, but I just keep it set for night time all the time and I don't have a problem with a too bright screen. It works really well. It's called f.lux and you can download it at this link.

f.lux: software to make your life better

Reactions: AndriaD

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I've had a problem with bright screens hurting my eyes for years. I found a software a while back that softens the bright white screen and works really well. You can change the daytime and night time settings as you choose, but I just keep it set for night time all the time and I don't have a problem with a too bright screen. It works really well. It's called f.lux and you can download it at this link.

f.lux: software to make your life better

Thx thaya! I've been partial to dark bg screens for a long time -- a throw-back to my DOS days I guess. :D This may help me a lot!!

Andria

Reactions: Thayamax

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
Hey guys, still trying to quit the analogs ugh. But still in love with my vape gear.
thinking on getting a reo...
I tried wta abd it just did not do it for me. Now the net had been awesome. How the heck are you all doing
If you're looking at a reo you may want to talk to super_x_drifter in the tensioned microcoil thread, he's a reo geek

Reactions: darksparkle13

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Well, finally got my Tapatalk to work again. Plus my old version works again. Woohoo. The new version wants you to make an account with them just to find a forum. And my old version would not let me search for ecf at all. Updated, added ecf after making a Tapatalk account, and 'upgraded' to my old version so everything is back to normal.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Well, finally got my Tapatalk to work again. Plus my old version works again. Woohoo. The new version wants you to make an account with them just to find a forum. And my old version would not let me search for ecf at all. Updated, added ecf after making a Tapatalk account, and 'upgraded' to my old version so everything is back to normal.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
How did you do that Topdogie01? I'm afraid if I install the new Tapatalk it will uninstall my old version 2.

leanns480

Nov 3, 2014
Tennessee
Been a member for a while and spent the last few days looking over this thread. Thought I would join in and share my story. I started vaping in Nov 2014. I went a week with no coffin nails with no problems or withdrawls at all, even at work. I was using cheap ce4's and 650 mah egos. I had a couple of friends over that I've known almost the whole time I've been a smoker, I let one of them light a cigarette in my house and that was it, I asked her for one and was back up to a PAD that day. I was formerly 2 packs a day, so I didn't slip too far back. Since then the longest I've went without one is like 12 hours. At home I seem to do fine vaping, it's at work where I have the issues. My work is very high stress that used to send me out frequently for cigarettes. When I am at work I smoke. I'm not sure what is wrong, and why I can't do like I did that first week.

Here is the equipment I currently have along with about 100 bottles of premixed juice in as many flavors.
Juice Delivery Systems:
Atlantis (which I hate cause it spits hot juice no matter what I do)
Orchid V6 Buillt at .9
Omega RDA built at 1.9
Mutation RDA built at 1.9
Cloupor Cloutank C2's (love these though hard to find) Adjustable airflow
Mini and Regular Protank 2's
and a multitude of ce4s

Batteries/Mods
2 spinners
mini and 20w i stick
nemesis
and an mvp2

The juice I have is 0-36 mg. I have tried it all with no luck, especially at work. I have tried WTA's and that doesn't even help. I have one of about every flavor profile. I even DIY some of my juice. I still smoke somewhere under a pack a day and I have a panic attack if I don't have a pack beside me. I really want to quit. I have smoked since I was 12, I'm 36 now. My mother who had smoked for many more years than me quit in January 2015 by using equipment I gave her. Both of my grandmothers died young, in thier 60s, and 2 other family members in thier 40s from respiratory diseases caused by smoking, I really want to make this work as I have a young son and want him to have his mother when he gets older.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
Been a member for a while and spent the last few days looking over this thread. Thought I would join in and share my story. I started vaping in Nov 2014. I went a week with no coffin nails with no problems or withdrawls at all, even at work. I was using cheap ce4's and 650 mah egos. I had a couple of friends over that I've known almost the whole time I've been a smoker, I let one of them light a cigarette in my house and that was it, I asked her for one and was back up to a PAD that day. I was formerly 2 packs a day, so I didn't slip too far back. Since then the longest I've went without one is like 12 hours. At home I seem to do fine vaping, it's at work where I have the issues. My work is very high stress that used to send me out frequently for cigarettes. When I am at work I smoke. I'm not sure what is wrong, and why I can't do like I did that first week.

Here is the equipment I currently have along with about 100 bottles of premixed juice in as many flavors.
Juice Delivery Systems:
Atlantis (which I hate cause it spits hot juice no matter what I do)
Orchid V6 Buillt at .9
Omega RDA built at 1.9
Mutation RDA built at 1.9
Cloupor Cloutank C2's (love these though hard to find) Adjustable airflow
Mini and Regular Protank 2's
and a multitude of ce4s

Batteries/Mods
2 spinners
mini and 20w i stick
nemesis
and an mvp2

The juice I have is 0-36 mg. I have tried it all with no luck, especially at work. I have tried WTA's and that doesn't even help. I have one of about every flavor profile. I even DIY some of my juice. I still smoke somewhere under a pack a day and I have a panic attack if I don't have a pack beside me. I really want to quit. I have smoked since I was 12, I'm 36 now. My mother who had smoked for many more years than me quit in January 2015 by using equipment I gave her. Both of my grandmothers died young, in thier 60s, and 2 other family members in thier 40s from respiratory diseases caused by smoking, I really want to make this work as I have a young son and want him to have his mother when he gets older.
Hi leanns480, I'm sure you'll quit the stinkies. I never thought I could do it but COPD struck me and I began getting more and more afraid of smoking so now I've been vaping less than 2 months and it's helping so much. I was a chain smoker for 41 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread