Eleaf Lemo II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca
Oh lol I like this better than the original lemo hands down.

1) flavor is just as good, even with wider airflow

2) I can finally get the airflow I want from an rta. I had to mod the crap outta the original lemos and even then the airflow wasn't to my preference

3) the top fill and afc alone just destroys the original, usability wise. I know a lot of the lemo lovers don't mind the silicon plug at all but I hated it.

Honestly at this point the only thing I would want improved is...
- access to deck without emptying tank
- get rid of the pointless 2 parts base design.

Apart from that? So good. It even has peek insulators whaaaaaat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to pick one up then! Can't wait to try a new atty!

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada
Absolutely only thing this tank needs is deck access without having to empty the tank and it would be the perfect rta
Could not agree with you guys anymore. Being a newbie to rta's and trying to make the perfect flavor coil is killing me in juice because I have to finish what's in the tank before trying w new build. Any recommendations for a flavor coil?

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Use a plastic tip syringe to empty the tank. This actually works even better and easier then the original Lemo. Just dial the fill port to the same size as your syringe tip, then flip it and suck the liquid out.

If you want to try something different, try a spaced 26ga coil. 3mm, about 8 wraps should get you somewhere in the range of 1.2Ω - 1.3Ω. 20-30 Watts. I run that build in a couple of different Lemo's (including one of my Lemo 2's). Great for flavor and also increases the time between wicking as the coil doesn't gunk as fast. Great for NETs and sweet liquids that like to gunk contact coils quickly.

EDIT: BTW, seeing as you're looking for flavor, ditch the included drip for a narrower one if you haven't already. The wide bore of the stock drip mutes flavor.

Last edited:

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
Absolutely only thing this tank needs is deck access without having to empty the tank and it would be the perfect rta
That's probably waiting in the wings for version 3. Heck, they probably already have a prototype of it. Got to get us to buy version 2 before releasing it.

HD

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Use a plastic tip syringe to empty the tank. This actually works even better and easier then the original Lemo. Just dial the fill port to the same size as your syringe tip, then flip it and suck the liquid out.

If you want to try something different, try a spaced 26ga coil. 3mm, about 8 wraps should get you somewhere in the range of 1.2Ω - 1.3Ω. 20-30 Watts. I run that build in a couple of different Lemo's (including one of my Lemo 2's). Great for flavor and also increases the time between wicking as the coil doesn't gunk as fast. Great for NETs and sweet liquids that like to gunk contact coils quickly.

EDIT: BTW, seeing as you're looking for flavor, ditch the included drip for a narrower one if you haven't already. The wide bore of the stock drip mutes flavor.

Worked for me, perfectly...!!

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada

I will have to try that coil next. Yes i have already swapped the Drip tip as that was one of this thing i though from he get go it this thing is huge.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
That's probably waiting in the wings for version 3. Heck, they probably already have a prototype of it. Got to get us to buy version 2 before releasing it.

HD
Yeah it's called Delta2 and it sucks, unless you like going back to kayfun size decks
I personally think it needs to be left alone the way it is.
Perhaps come out with a Lemo2 Rise kit to get back to 5ml

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
I read somewhere on online it was 24ga
Its thicker than my 29ga
i thought it was 28ga but when i made a 1.2 ohms coil with 10wraps it it showed .1 ohms
I just checked the extra that is in one of my Lemo 2 boxes and compared to 24ga it's smaller diameter, can't seem to find my roll of 28ga to compare it might be 26ga but it certainly ain't 24ga

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I just got mine today! This thing is truly amazing. I love it! It definitely guzzles juice, but the vapor and flavor are so worth it! I actually don't mind not being able to access the deck without emptying because by the time I need to access the deck, the tank is already empty. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread