Which Mod to go for?, Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasanVaping

Apr 27, 2015
Hi, im going to be buying my first MOD to sub ohm and dont know what to go for, ive been looking forward to the iStick50w but then have seen the smok XPRO 80w, The prices are the same, but the iStick 50w looks better and doesent have that many faults as the smok, please help me, for a first timer, do you think i would regret missing that extra 30w of vaping power for my first mod?

I am after a good style too but idm getting the SMOK if i will be more confortable with it and not constant be regretting the decision i made.

Thanks

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hi Hassan. I recently went sub ohm and enjoy it. I have the iStick 50W (actually 2). I love the long battery life. There are many mods to choose from and what I did in my decision was look at lifestyle. I didn't want to have to carry an extra battery with me in my pocket to change out when one was depleted and I was away from home. In this manner the 50W iStick was the best avenue for me. You will probably want a mod as a backup down the road so one way or the other you'll be fine. If you spend time at the desk or in home then a mod where you can keep an extra battery handy and a separate charger close by is a really nice option. Good luck in your decision.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
As a nOOb, Tootle Puffer, I won't need more than a IS 30 but have read enough bad stuff already on the Fiddy's to scare me off
until they get them sorted out.

Just today there's a thread here on a Fiddy Turning Itself into a road flare.

The 30 seems to have much less issues and those are issues of sudden death sydrome not burn the damn house down syndrome.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

tobyfootball

Mar 15, 2015
Mi
Hello Hasan Welcome Welcome
Me Personaly i would do ALOT of research look up reviews the pros the cons but First i would decide what exacly i am looking for what do i need now and what might i need in the future. you never know how much wattage you need or how high you will go till you find your "SWEET SPOT" and i dont wanna buy something that will crap out in a couple of months so i would just read all the reviews ( subjectivly) watch some reviews on you tube read up on all the goods the bads the uglys so you can make your next purchase one you wont regret ( wishing you had more or gotten a better looking mod etc etc )

thanks for comeing here with your question!!!

Be good Be Happy VAPE !

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I think the istick 50s are having more problems than the 30s because they aren't meant to be 50W mods. My opinion, so take it for what its worth (2 cents is the going rate), but the components aren't large enough for high power and subohming. And it has no venting.

If you want a Subohm mod, a Sigelei or ipv of at least 100W is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread