4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
Good morning everyone!

Wha?? I didn't know we had secret rooms! Where's my Marauder's Map when I need it?!

Cold, drizzly, and chilly here today. Had to do a good rub down of my soggy doggy before he fully entered the house after our walk.

My current HaloMail is in KC Mo according to UPS. Can't wait to see that Denver check in! *rubs hands gleefully*

Time for a coffee refill, be back later!

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
A sample of Tribeca should be in my Halo box when it arrives. Looking forward to trying it! Have you guys mixed it with anything? I was contemplating how it would taste if it married Belgian Cocoa. And I still don't get what a tootle puffer is. Someone who farts when they vape?! :oops: (Holy emoticons Batman! So many new ones with the forum upgrade!)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Sorry folkses. despite my intense distaste for it I actually had to be a person today and do person things like put real clothes on (ugh) and go into society (ugh) and run errands (uggggh) so was a very busy day. Mainly I've been working on my sewing as my closet was filled with sad clothing, so went thrifting for some new duds. Got some horribly outdated 80s frocks that I plan on mutilating for new items, will share pictures when I get myself together

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Evening Fran and Angi! Very quiet in here tonight.....

Evening,Diva:) It's quiet all over.
Yea, a little too quiet. I think the newness has us all a little spooked.

I have some interesting car repairs tomorrow. Replacing the motor and trans mounts. Not fun. Hope it's nice out.

Hello, my friends... :)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning y'all. Sitting here shivering wondering if the cold will ever leave :( stupid ohio

Ggguuurrrllll, I hear ya. I am excited the sun is actually out but burr!!! It's hard to believe it's almost May and still in the 40's. Wait, take that back, 37° right now. WTH???

Reactions: always9988
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread