Looking for NiteLiteVapor liquids? They are at PVLiquids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I gotta say, I'm not too huge of a fan of the new ecf. Yet, anyway. I'm sure I'll find my way around but for now, meh. I can't find the "view first new" link. Please tell me they didn't take that away. That would be dumb. I do like this 'mood' thing I think. Where do I set my mood?

You guys both brought me huge smiles! Just dropping in on the way out the door (it's Katurday nite, ya know!) to say helloooooooooooo.

Kemo, you'll find workarounds for operating this new software. At the top of the page, next to the page numbers, there's a link to go to the first unread post. Is that what you meant?

The mood thingie is a perk for supporting members. Some like it, some find it to be a waste o' space. Me? I think they need more moods. These were obviously selected by a man. ;)

Happy NLVaping, lovies~

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Good afternoon, fellow NiteLite residents.....

Received my "s" key cap in the mail yesterday, and hubs had it on and working in less than 5 minutes, for less than $10....this after my local computer shop told me I would have to buy a new keyboard or whole new laptop. Guess there was not enough money in fixing a key cap. The typical greed factor of business in America.

Sinn Rollz is great mixed with the tobaccos....especially Line Rider. I cannot respond to any fruit inquiries or comments, have tried some of them and know that fruit is just not my thing.

About 1/3 of the book now read, DP....am enjoying it immensely. Hubs is chomping at the bit, wanting me to read faster, so he can latch onto it. When he picked me up on our first date, he noticed I was reading a Stephen King novel, and when he saw my collection, I think he decided then and there that I was the "one". :D

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
You guys both brought me huge smiles! Just dropping in on the way out the door (it's Katurday nite, ya know!) to say helloooooooooooo.

Kemo, you'll find workarounds for operating this new software. At the top of the page, next to the page numbers, there's a link to go to the first unread post. Is that what you meant?

The mood thingie is a perk for supporting members. Some like it, some find it to be a waste o' space. Me? I think they need more moods. These were obviously selected by a man. ;)

Happy NLVaping, lovies~

Thanks Kat. Maybe I mised it but all I see in the view first unread area is unwatch thread and ignore thread. I'll keep looking. I bet I'll see it once I hop on the PC.
So I need to support in order to post a mood eh. Lol ok looks like I'll forever not have a mood. Hahaha but I can still do this! :rickroll:

Last edited:

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Hello Everyone....Long time no see.....
Been busy last couple months and have really missed everyone. Missed some sales too :(
First time I've been on since the ECF change. I reckon I'll get used to it. Now to figure it all out. Will stop in again later to see what ya'll have been up to.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Thanks Kat. Maybe I mised it but all I see in the view first unread area is unwatch thread and ignore thread. I'll keep looking. I bet I'll see it once I hop on the PC.
So I need to support in order to post a mood eh. Lol ok looks like I'll forever not have a mood. Hahaha but I can still do this! :rickroll:

OK, Kemo:rickroll:... we will assign you a mood....from now on you will be Kinetic Kemo. :)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Let me/us know if it was a cell thang and if you can see it on your PC. There's still a bunch to learn here, and dat's fer sure!

Many are complaining about the "moods". And the whole set up of the post bits or whatever the H the avatar box area is called. :?:

Hello Everyone....Long time no see.....
Been busy last couple months and have really missed everyone. Missed some sales too :(
First time I've been on since the ECF change. I reckon I'll get used to it. Now to figure it all out. Will stop in again later to see what ya'll have been up to.

willow eyes, truly good to see you. We've definitely missed you as well! Yes, there were some good ole good sales, but I have no doubt there will be others and you'll get in on them. :)

We're all in the same "what the heck is all THIS??" boat right now, so don't feel too terribly lonely. The software seems pretty damm good to me, but there is a learning curve, for sure.

How have YOU been? :)

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Made my mind up on the Melon Beach, it's good, very good and I will definitely be ordering it again. But, and it's a big but, if you are put off by any sort of perfume type flavour in your liquids, this may not be for you. Occasionally, and I'm talking once every couple of hours, I get a bit of a perfume type taste coming through. It doesn't put me off at all and I actually find it quite pleasant when it appears. I have a friend who is very sensitive to perfume type flavour coming through in his liquids and he gets it every time he takes a vape of Melon Beach, and he hates it.

So, to sum up, Melon Beach is good for me, but may not be for you. Now, on to the Peach Beach :)

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Kat! i found the "view first unread" link. yay! its called Go to first unread now or somehting like that but i found it! the mobile version of the site didnt have it, or i couldnt find it, or maybe i just had viewed all posts when i first went to find it. thats still a work in progress but at least i found it on the PC.

i do find it weird how im sorta "stuck" with the mobile verison on my phone. i usually prefer the full website version (of any website) on my mobile and at the moment i cant seem to find out how to access that on my phone :/

Made my mind up on the Melon Beach, it's good, very good and I will definitely be ordering it again. But, and it's a big but, if you are put off by any sort of perfume type flavour in your liquids, this may not be for you. Occasionally, and I'm talking once every couple of hours, I get a bit of a perfume type taste coming through. It doesn't put me off at all and I actually find it quite pleasant when it appears. I have a friend who is very sensitive to perfume type flavour coming through in his liquids and he gets it every time he takes a vape of Melon Beach, and he hates it.

So, to sum up, Melon Beach is good for me, but may not be for you. Now, on to the Peach Beach :)

i think thats an accurate description. i dont get the floweryness each vape, but maybe 1 every 5 has that flair to it. id prefer it without the floweryness but i dont mind it for the most part. the fact that the watermelon is juicy and vibrant keeps me coming back. im still trying to find the perfect atomizer for it but im getting there! im in the midst of a major atty rearrangement and it sometimes makes my head spin. i think i need one of those Rubik's cube masterminds to help me out here :laugh: or a spreadsheet ;)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat! i found the "view first unread" link. yay! its called Go to first unread now or somehting like that but i found it! the mobile version of the site didnt have it, or i couldnt find it, or maybe i just had viewed all posts when i first went to find it. thats still a work in progress but at least i found it on the PC.

i do find it weird how im sorta "stuck" with the mobile verison on my phone. i usually prefer the full website version (of any website) on my mobile and at the moment i cant seem to find out how to access that on my phone :/

i think thats an accurate description. i dont get the floweryness each vape, but maybe 1 every 5 has that flair to it. id prefer it without the floweryness but i dont mind it for the most part. the fact that the watermelon is juicy and vibrant keeps me coming back. im still trying to find the perfect atomizer for it but im getting there! im in the midst of a major atty rearrangement and it sometimes makes my head spin. i think i need one of those Rubik's cube masterminds to help me out here :laugh: or a spreadsheet ;)

Yaay! Found the "first unread", eh? LOL! Now I'M lost....... where is it? What am I looking for/at? :blink: Are we talking about posts in a thread, or your subscribed/following threads, or or or?

Geeze Louise. Yesterday I had a total handle (on the law) on this. Today? Yeah, not so much. Distractions, the name of the game, so why can't I have a distracted moodiness banner.

And I did NOT miss your reference to an atty rearrangement spreadsheet. :lol: :grr: :lol:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Yaay! Found the "first unread", eh? LOL! Now I'M lost....... where is it? What am I looking for/at? :blink: Are we talking about posts in a thread, or your subscribed/following threads, or or or?

Geeze Louise. Yesterday I had a total handle (on the law) on this. Today? Yeah, not so much. Distractions, the name of the game, so why can't I have a distracted moodiness banner.

And I did NOT miss your reference to an atty rearrangement spreadsheet. :lol: :grr: :lol:

Correct! You did indeed not miss that :D

Yep, I was taking about the posts within a thread. It's handy to use the First Unread post link for me. I figured out what was causing it to be gone. It has to do with the way they changed the likes. It used to be where you check your likes, click on the liked post, and it would bring you to that post, leaving the view first unread "pure" so to speak. Now the likes are set up to where if you click on one, it'll bring you to the first unread post from the person that liked your post, completely skipping unread posts in between your liked post and the persons next post that liked you post, which eliminates the view first unread link, because you now are further along from you first unread post.

Needless to say, it's a bit nutty! Lol. I'll manage. Just explaining it made my head spin. It's all good though. Nature of the internets. As soon as it's perfect, they fix it lol. I'm spry though, it's really no big thing. The times, they are a changin'! :D

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And you now have yet another LIKE, tho understand what you said, I did not..... I'll give it a go tomorrow. I've been reading the forum how-to and tips and tricks and issues for like 17 hours now, and I'm cross-eyed and done.

Stick a fork in me.

Til tomorrow, NLVillage~

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Back when they were hyping the new (and coming) ECF, Kat told me that I wouldn't need to use Tapatalk for mobile anymore.

I told her that I would surely continue using it, because I really liked it. Plus, there was simply no way I'd prefer a mobile website over it.

I was wrong.

This surely isn't my father's mobile website.

Well done, ECF.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Good morning, NLV people.....

Sinn Rollz mixed with Backston brew here this morning.....helping me cope with the mound of laundry looking at me.

cda43a7a2be02b16374a363f5b164973.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread