Precise strata RDA does not fit the ELA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Just curious as to the correct Strada to purchase for fitting the ELA. I started out purchasing a couple telescoping Workhorses. They arrived fairly quick, a few weeks. I was very impressed with them, and upon reading that Super T was going out of business, and might be my last chance to order,I ordered a couple ELAs and extra switches and accessories. Also decided to order another workhorse , and then went for the stratas. I am normally a tank person,Taifuns preferably, but decided to try the strata. 700.00 later and a month, my order arrives. Awesome quality , very satisfied with the ELAs. The problem is the Stratas will not screw on more than one thread,had a machinist I work with look at them, and he noticed threading is off.

Did I possibly order the wrong Strata, or did I get shipped the wrong one. How do you tell the diference,the web site is a liitle vague, and I get no response from Dave by E-mail, I am sure he is very busy.But i decided to go public and ask you guys because I have been looking at these for 5 days and want to use them.By the way, what I odered was Precise Strata rda- Precise Plus.

Thanks

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
There were a few models of the strata. It is a hybrid atomizer and each model fits with a specific super T mod. There was a precise plus, simplicity and an ELA model. Sounds like you got the wrong one :(
Thanks for the reply. I have a machinist friend that will either make some 510 adaptors or cut the threads for me. Kinda cheesy how these guys dont reply to emails or thier own forums to help someone who just spent this kind of money. I understand they will be going out of bus soon but Jesus nice repoir.

sacullen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2014
Chicago, IL, USA
The quick description under the item lists exactly which model it fits. The full product description also lists the differences for each model, and mentions an ELA-specific version. I don't find the website vague at all. If you're somewhat new to Super T products, I can *kind of* understand the confusion about the product and why you haven't yet heard back from them.

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
The quick description under the item lists exactly which model it fits. The full product description also lists the differences for each model, and mentions an ELA-specific version. I don't find the website vague at all. If you're somewhat new to Super T products, I can *kind of* understand the confusion about the product and why you haven't yet heard back from them.
Thanks for the reply, and yes I am new to the Super T products. I only recently became aware of thier quality and products through seeing the going out of bus threads and purchasing a couple workhorses. I want to apologize to Dave if he ever sees this thread, I realize now after reading through the shipping and e mail thread see how busy he is. I will make it work, and just glad that I had this oppty. to purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread