Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
So I won't be a ECF veteran for another 6 months. Sigh. If it was just post count, I'd probably have it. That is okay. I am a navy vet, and that is even more special to me. ;) I've come a long way, in a short amount of time, thanks to ECF, and the WONDERFUL people who frequent this place.

Indeed I'm sure it is. As far as for veteran status here it's just a matter of time. Don't have to do a thing. Except have fun, learn new stuff and meet new people :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
yayyyyyyy kayyyyyyyyyy
Yay Clap 2.gif

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
hellofatime changing my avvie this time!

So what? It looks better but I think the "I" would look just a tiny bit better moved over just a hair. But I have enough sense not to bother you anymore about it.

Only the good die young
Why am I still here?
question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif
Weird.

couldn't chase men

You will always be able to do that. The question is. . .what if you catch em'?
wink.gif

Hey guys...I'm just foolin around, learning about this quote n multi-quote thing!

metoo.gif

Last edited:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sorry Kay, hope I didn't make you mad....
Sorry we were on the phone so I'm sure she just didn't see this...... but you didn't make her mad, I'm sure she meant that she could get frisky lol

Waiting to hear the "plink" of the valve on the pressure cooker. I made a pot of green beans, taters and smoked sausage for supper.

Oh that sounds yummy!!

Hiiiiiiiiiii Torey!!
hi hand only waving, color splotches wd hi.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
These avi's don't fit the same way as they did before, Deb. It had "rat in the dark" on the bottom. I am working on a new one and I haven't been able to get it right yet. Imagine that? I know they have to be 200px x 200px in case it helps anyone.
some other folks were having trouble with em earlier.........still workin out bugs

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Waiting to hear the "plink" of the valve on the pressure cooker. I made a pot of green beans, taters and smoked sausage for supper.
I know it is silly, but I have always been afraid of them. My grandmother blew green beans all over the kitchen one day when I was a little girl. I never will forget it. They are just so nice to use. I need to get my mom's out and be "adventurous". :)

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I know it is silly, but I have always been afraid of them. My grandmother blew green beans all over the kitchen one day when I was a little girl.
I used to be when I was a kid......and for some time as a young adult. I remember em huffin and puffin away......the doodad rattlin on top.....seemed like they were gonna blow any second!

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
You just have to make sure you have the lid locked down properly before you bring them up to pressure and don't try to open them until they pressure down.
I have my Grandma's big pressure canner, it's old school with a screw clamp band. That kind you have to really check for a proper seal. They will launch the lid like a rocket through the ceiling if they blow :).

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Sorry Kay, hope I didn't make you mad....

Fleet, my friend, of course you didn't!

So I won't be a ECF veteran for another 6 months. Sigh. If it was just post count, I'd probably have it. That is okay. I am a navy vet, and that is even more special to me. ;) I've come a long way, in a short amount of time, thanks to ECF, and the WONDERFUL people who frequent this place.

You sure have Kelly! And Now YOU are one of the " wonderful people!!!!

So what? It looks better but I think the "I" would look just a tiny bit better moved over just a hair. But I have enough sense not to bother you anymore about it. I know what emoticon you'd give me. . .
****you-052.gif

Why am I still here?
question-mark-smiley-emoticon.gif
Weird.

You will always be able to do that. The question is. . .what if you catch em'?
wink.gif

metoo.gif
t looks better but I think the "I" would look just a tiny bit better moved over just a hair. But I have enough sense not to bother you anymore about it. I know what emoticon you'd give me. . . http://gurugossiper.com/i

Tory Tory Tory.... please leave my perfect Elvis loves old broad alone!If the "I" was a hair closer to his mezmerizing eyes it would distract from my droolin"!!!:drool:

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
These avi's don't fit the same way as they did before, Deb. It had "rat in the dark" on the bottom. I am working on a new one and I haven't been able to get it right yet. Imagine that? I know they have to be 200px x 200px in case it helps anyone.

I noticed that too and to get the lettering in mine i had to shunt it all to the right. I didn't have time over the weekend to resize it.

I'm glad the veteran ribbon is there now - someone mentioned over the weekend that the veteran tag at least demonstrated some time spent here and perhaps a certain credibility if one were to say, advice newcomers.

This is quite true, especially since the post count has vanished and people like myself routinely change their title anyway. I stayed as Super Member because i have watched Kay change her name on numerous occasions and didn't want the hassle myself of becoming Ultra-Trunker, PV Trunker and so on! :)

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread