PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
10 days to a year, and she did not understand me.......

there is no going back.....
1975097_982838845059982_3833897852328594320_n.jpg

Git away frum it and lets all bees Happys wiff Love Now Please :D I am officiallys shifting da mood

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
So be it then..... No one understands the burden that God himself gave to me at a teen year...... nor her......
WHOA........... Hold the Phone there Buddy :sneaky: You can not tell ME such a thing. No Way in Hell can that response be directed towards me. Think back for the last year babes.....

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I will say this, at an early age I felt on fire and wanted to fight on the Lord's side.... do not ask for this, unless you are ready to be awoken at night praying for those who are to be martyred. I am forever blessed/cursed with being awaken in the middle of the night and praying for those who are being possessed or those who are losing their life; and praying for their salvation..... Well do not ask to see the devil face to face, because you think you can take him on...... he will be given permission, and that burden is lifelong.........

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I habes some werds you can use in its
d40bf7ddb9b216279_zps4b3883c9.jpg
There's a word in Spanish
Italian and German
In sign language, morse code
Semaphore and gibberish
Have you forgotten how to say it
In your Pidgin English?

Elvis Costello

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I will say this, at an early age I felt on fire and wanted to fight on the Lord's side.... do not ask for this, unless you are ready to be awoken at night praying for those who are to be martyred. I am forever blessed/cursed with being awaken in the middle of the night and praying for those who are being possessed or those who are losing their life; and praying for their salvation..... Well do not ask to see the devil face to face, because you think you can take him on...... he will be given permission, and that burden is lifelong.........
I will say this, I can respond to this intelligently and freak everyone out if ya wanna talk of the devil, but this forum is not the place for that conversation. Be you Blessed or Cursed Tiggs is the load you have to bear, I know full well you are strong enough to navigate through it. You have to remember that Only you can turn your life into the good one you're waiting for. Move FORWARD and leave that other shet behind you once and for all.I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm trying to keep the light atmosphere of love Yimmeys place deserves and should be. Give Yourself the Permission & Free the Burden :blush:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I will say this, I can respond to this intelligently and freak everyone out if ya wanna talk of the devil, but this forum is not the place for that conversation. Be you Blessed or Cursed Tiggs is the load you have to bear, I know full well you are strong enough to navigate through it. You have to remember that Only you can turn your life into the good one you're waiting for. Move FORWARD and leave that other shet behind you once and for all.I'm not trying to be mean to you, I'm trying to keep the light atmosphere of love Yimmeys place deserves and should be. Give Yourself the Permission & Free the Burden :blush:
Your words are kind, but it is not I who can turn this around...... Only wanted to clear up the burden I have and will try hard to not make Yimmey's place less than light....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread