Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Got my free sample of U by Kotex Tampons today. :rolleyes: :vapor: :facepalm:

Better U than I... I think <now gotta go Google>

ETA: If da NSA is monitoring my 'puter, think I may have just wiped out their main frames!

Entered 'Tampon U' and got soooo many politicians and Hollywood types as results... female AND male!

JK!
mock.gif

Last edited:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Pretty much a typical Monday:)

No it wasn't - it was the only Monday that will ever occur on April the 27th in the year of 2015. It makes it unique - like every other day of our lives... Nothing typical about it - they are each special in their own way... :D

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Running in to say hello to friends old & new. Plopping down on porch steps to rest as these old legs ain't what they used to be. I hope the new software will be a bit easier on my data allowance. Needless to say, I have a whole lotta catching up to do. Have missed you all!
I found you! Welcome to the Old Folks thread, Kat! Make yourself at home.

Obviously, you're not new to ECF or to some of the regular posters here. It's about time you finally dropped by!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Goodnight, Fran! Every time I see you post, I have to look up and see what thread I'm in. It's disorienting to see you here. But, I'll get used to it. Glad you finally made it to our humble abode!

Got my free sample of U by Kotex Tampons today. :rolleyes: :vapor: :facepalm:

I love it!!!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Been away for a few days. Visiting with a WWII vet (friend), he's 91 and may not be with us much longer...hate to say that. Enjoyed the visit, but nice to be home again.

Guess it will take a while to get all the bugs ironed out with the new software, but it sure looks to be a great improvement...just MHO.
OK, I had to go back and find this post. Just watched the movie "Unbroken" and I am speechless.

Being a Military mother myself, I so appreciate all the service people do and have been through. Some takes your breath away.

I don't know what else to say, speechless. But THANK YOU!

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
You didn't give a link to the bases. Do you have that? I'm not going to risk the 5 pack. They just look a little too generic, no telling what they are made of. But if your's work for the EHPro that's what all of mine are except for the Nano's. And the M tanks, fit those so I think everything else would, too.
Ask and you shall receive... :banana:
$6.64 Replacement Base for 22mm Kayfun Lite Plus V2 (Base (Kayfun Lite Plus V2), Silver - B) at m.FastTech.com - FastTech Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread