Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I'm thinking next week maybe the prize! can be a fully operational Drone with HD video cam and recorder :w00t::) heheeee!

I have a vape neighbor who has one of these. When he plays with it I go outside and watch his camera thru a headset. It's pretty amazing how clear the picture is.

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Woohoo cocoa I'm ready for some hot chocolate yep yep yep.... But like the smart ones I will wait until the final seconds and snipe my guess lol... It's the way to win seems it's good to do it, and basically encouraged lol.......Thanksy for the great contest and super fun pops.... Woot woot

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
It would be easy to create a "buffer zone" if every guess had to end in a zero. $1.50, $1.70, $2,359.90, $428.60. This way everyone has a dime chance at the very least in their picks, and the first person to use that number would win over anyone else who would also choose that same pick. I haven't counted but I'm guessing there is between 20 and 30 playing, so someone with a pick would only have to scroll at most 2 pages to see if the number they want is taken.

If a zero or a 5 is the last digit in a guess, then the "buffer zone" is cut to a nickle at the very least. Just a thought.
I like this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread