Not open for further replies.

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Shaneguide! there's a bunch of bacon cotton candy left - you NEED to have some!

wish you were working tonight - get a pic for our NT family!

Glad you liked it...it took some seriously nasty attempts to get it right

I was working...just at my other job

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
I just had an amazing conversation with Megan.
I'm hopin' I don't embarrass her, but I also hope that folks here realize what an amazingly good, intelligent, sensitive and positively provocative person this Lady is.
Megan, tell me if you want this deleted.
I have great respect and affection for you!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm hopin' I don't embarrass her, but I also hope that folks here realize what an amazingly good, intelligent, sensitive and positively provocative person this Lady is.
I whole heartedly agree with you! :wub: Megan!!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO

Thank you sweetie! Likewise!! :wub:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Megan = Awesome XOXO

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I worry about that too, but the closed groups stay off their radar :)

ETA: And no, no more Grotto for me

The Redheaded Stepchildren will be very unhappy. ;) Time to stop in and say hello for me too - long overdue!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
The Redheaded Stepchildren will be very unhappy. ;) Time to stop in and say hello for me too - long overdue!

I know I am ... unhappy that is. Mark is one of my favorite people around here. Thank you again, Mark. :wub:

Wish you (Mark) felt differently but I will chase you down and read on these threads if it means I can stay in touch with you. Is that stalking? If so, I think I am titillated. I have never stalked before. LOL!

Wish the banners would sort themselves out. Clark, you aren't even at 2 years yet according to your banner.;)

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
I know I am ... unhappy that is. Mark is one of my favorite people around here. Thank you again, Mark. :wub:

Wish you (Mark) felt differently but I will chase you down and read on these threads if it means I can stay in touch with you. Is that stalking? If so, I think I am titillated. I have never stalked before. LOL!

Wish the banners would sort themselves out. Clark, you aren't even at 2 years yet according to your banner.;)

Hi Glow! Nice seeing you over here :) I'll swing by at some point soon. Life's been to busy to keep up everywhere. Tough plAce to jump back into over there.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Red headed stepchild here in both places AND in the Facebook group! Oh well... It's all good! I still like me!

Of course you still like you and I like you too! No reason not to be in all the groups you enjoy. I linger here as well as there and there and there...LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread