• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
It is ...had thought this series wasn't quite up to previous standards, but it's getting a bit more interesting this week!

I've got a couple recorded now to watch. Glad it's picking up a bit then.

Oh ..brand of wax strips is it? :unsure:

You'll have to ask Terry :lol:

You reckon? ...OK, I'll buy into that! :thumb:

It's settled then, younger looking skin it is :D

I do agree, just decided the Reo wasn't for me.

It is a lovely red though :lol:

....I'm still not ordering the grey one too! :closedeyes:

I'll be the guinea pig then :lol:

--------------------------------

I'd better bid you all good night now. Taking the Wife to work tomorrow early doors.

See you all tomorrow.

Reactions: terry w

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
It was a Miller's additive mate. I've used it before on other cars. First time I used it, I made the mistake of revving the engine quite close to some nice clean white bed sheets on the neighbours washing line :laugh:

Love it, can`t beat winding the neighbours up mate.:laugh:

Eeeh! I'm tellin'! :lol: ....bet she wouldn't be surprised though!!! :D

Aw, please dont tell trish
:laugh:

Reactions: trouble1000

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I've got a couple recorded now to watch. Glad it's picking up a bit then.
:thumb:

You'll have to ask Terry :lol:
No way! dread to think of his answer! :eek:

It's settled then, younger looking skin it is :D
a la zits! - dubious advantage! :unsure:

It is a lovely red though :lol:
NO! :p

I'll be the guinea pig then :lol:
OK! you guinea pig the grey, I'll do the green! :laugh:

Nite Ian!

Aw, please dont tell trish
:laugh:
......hmmm - OK then! seeing it's you! :)

Reactions: trouble1000

Davantrac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2014
Darlington, UK.
@Davantrac
Dave you were asking some time ago about a build deck(ohm meter) you could test fire your build on.
There is a company called "The Friday Morning" that now make one.
Look good but pricey. I'm slowly getting things together to make one now. I've just practised my joinery skills and built a small storage chest and I have lots of wiring bits and pieces coming from china. So I'm back in hospital for my last op on Thursday should be out Friday at the latest with plenty of little jobs I can start playing with.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Vapemail, they obviously didn't have a 50ml bottle of QoP:
2015-04-28 12.02.04.jpg

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
@Bobw1951
Tried to send you a message Bob,don't know if that worked.

Yes got it, but had to send you a new one because your name was crossed out so I couldn't reply to it, think you have to include your own name in the list of Participants - All others to note this when using the new style Conversations that has replaced PMs

Also a good idea to use a Prefix so that you can keep Conversations in some sort of order as there are no folders any more

Edit: @Brynglas , George can you remember if you pressed one of the radio buttons at the bottom when you sent that message, one says something like "do not allow replies" as we have just sussed you do not need to include yourself in the Participants box.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Nice! Mine just got despatched today :)

Yes got it, but had to send you a new one because your name was crossed out so I couldn't reply to it, think you have to include your own name in the list of Participants - All others to note this when using the new style Conversations that has replaced PMs
Also a good idea to use a Prefix so that you can keep Conversations in some sort of order as there are no folders any more
I'll need to take a look at that then! ...uuh!

Vapemail for me too, my NT order. :)
Nice! Hope you like them :)
...and - I suspect the coils may turn up on Thursday! RM and their extremeness.
Goodness knows where that has been though, but only today did I get a card delivered asking for £1.11 in extra postage ...no, you didn't get it wrong by £1.11 ..11p!!! I have a feeling that would never have happened pre-privatisation :(
I'm thinking I should have enclosed a large stamp when I sent it to you - but I reckon I'd have got it wrong! Think they put postal charges up upon some things recently.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got mail too:

FT: 2 packs of the anodised drip tips - they fit the subtanks (and all my others) very well - $14.57 Diagonal Stripes Pattern Anodized Aluminum 510 DripTip (11-Pack) 11-pack - 25mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and $14.57 Hexagons Pattern Anodized Aluminum 510 Drip Tip (11-Pack) 11-pack - 25mm / ships one of each color at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Apollo: DripTonic (doesn't seem any thicker than my other max VG ones) Fauxtess Cupcakes (choc cake, icing & cream, and Miss Samoa (choc. cookie, caramel, coconut)
A sniff and taste of a drop indicates the Miss Samoa may be a really good one ..but who knows when properly used - the other tastes quite good too!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

I just tried sending you a message. ..not sure about including my name - where?

EDIT: disregard - we got it sussed! :)

Last edited:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I just tried sending you a message. ..not sure about including my name - where?

EDIT: disregard - we got it sussed! :)

Not needed, but you can add anybody in the Participants line at the top, which can be useful, if we want to say something to the regulars here but do not want it publicised to all and sundry, so a group chat in effect, another nice thing I've noticed is the tiny up arrow when you quote someone, so you can quickly navigate to the original message, did the old system have something similar ?

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Nah! ...the geezer that stole the tarts! :rolleyes:

Oh, you mean the Knave of Hearts :p

Love it, can`t beat winding the neighbours up mate.:laugh:

It wasn't even my Neighbour :lol: I was doing a full service on a Mate's car. The house where he lived had the driveway at the back of the house. His Neighbour had pegged out the washing about 20 feet away. Guess which way the wind was blowing :laugh: For some strange reason his Neighbour avoided me after that day :laugh:

a la zits! - dubious advantage! :unsure:

Give em a good squeeze :shock:

OK! you guinea pig the grey, I'll do the green! :laugh:

Sounds like a plan :thumbs:

Nite Ian!

:)

Look good but pricey. I'm slowly getting things together to make one now. I've just practised my joinery skills and built a small storage chest and I have lots of wiring bits and pieces coming from china. So I'm back in hospital for my last op on Thursday should be out Friday at the latest with plenty of little jobs I can start playing with.

Hope the last op goes well mate and you make a speedy recovery :)

View attachment 453797

Bloody hell Bob. That bottle of DK is huge :shock:

Soon as I saw it, it went straight in my wishlist. I like the grey one better than the silver one.

I got mail too:

Apollo: DripTonic (doesn't seem any thicker than my other max VG ones) Fauxtess Cupcakes (choc cake, icing & cream, and Miss Samoa (choc. cookie, caramel, coconut)
A sniff and taste of a drop indicates the Miss Samoa may be a really good one ..but who knows when properly used - the other tastes quite good too!

Miss Samoa sounds lovely Trisha. Hope it vapes as good as it tastes.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bloody hell Bob. That bottle of DK is huge :shock:

Soon as I saw it, it went straight in my wishlist. I like the grey one better than the silver one.

DK is only 100ml - The colour on Gearbest looked Black rather than Grey, that's why I went for the Silver, not due from the Manufacturer until 12/05 - I didn't see what the timeline was on FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread