Finding The Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
You betcha..I got a buddy that was after me to try the Lemon Vanilla Cake..I would resist her for a long time..Finally was talked into it and WOW!

I never vaped lemon vapes before then.
She was also the enabler for the Charlie Noble's (Tripoli) and that's not the only good one CN has..Serine Song is an awesome Strawberry Custard one.

jrenae4..if you see this post..tyvm hon! :)

After seeing the CN posts from you & others I decided to try them out. I have Charlie's Custard, Siren Song, Sollers Pointe & Neptune's Nectar. Neptune's is the only one I've tried so far and it was ok, a bit overwhelming for me so I'm going to let it steep some more before making up my mind. I'm looking forward to trying the others but I want to let them sit a bit first. Do you steep them cap off? I've not steeped anything cap off but I've thought about it with the CN. Maybe in a shoebox with the lid on to avoid any contamination or dust?

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
After seeing the CN posts from you & others I decided to try them out. I have Charlie's Custard, Siren Song, Sollers Pointe & Neptune's Nectar. Neptune's is the only one I've tried so far and it was ok, a bit overwhelming for me so I'm going to let it steep some more before making up my mind. I'm looking forward to trying the others but I want to let them sit a bit first. Do you steep them cap off? I've not steeped anything cap off but I've thought about it with the CN. Maybe in a shoebox with the lid on to avoid any contamination or dust?
If I'm not mistaken the samples were pre-steeped..Mine were fine..No throat hit whatsoever.
If I do caps off..I put mine in the grandfather clock where no dust can get into those..lol
The only ones I caps off though is HHV and Nicoticket so far..Wlad recommends no caps off time for Ahl..well, he says 5 mins but durp..hehe :D

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Your so right. As a new vapor I've been crazy about trying new juices now that my taste buds function. Since I've been lurking I've upgraded to an Istick and discovered the GS Air's because of real feedback from the folks here. Anywho about juices.

Been turned on to Nicoticket and they are as good as everyone says. So far I've tried Betelgeuse, strawnilla and creme brûlée. I was shocked at how much I enjoyed the creme brûlée. Shocked again this morning when I noticed how low my bottle was! I have doodle waiting for me at home and I'm excited to try. I tried some Five Pawns juice this weekend and to my limited experience Nicoticket is just as nice.

Another vendor I've discovered was from a local b&m. Nukleus is the brand and I really like everything I've tried. They don't have much online info but so far I've got a blueberry cream which is really good, a banana blend, a strawberry cupcake and my favorite a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. They are way pricy but the shop probably priced high. If they ever sell online I'm there.

I'm a sucker for Nicquid's grape escape and Sinthol. I'm searching for that perfect welches grape juice and haven't found it yet

I always keep a menthol or cinnamon around for vapor overload and Seduce Juice's White Walker is just awesome. I'm an ex menthol smoker so I crave menthol every once in a while. The White Walker just entered a daily rotation.

I'm also searching now for a lemon juice based juice, a nice lime and more cheesecake options maybe. I hear Clark is coming out with a passion fruit cheesecake. I don't know if I like passion fruit but I will be giving it a spin for sure.

I waited to post on yours Chemtx because this might just get a bit long winded.
Flavor has a lot to do with the equipment you are using,..almost as much as with the juice itself. I started out with the Tootle Puffers,..eGo with cartomizers ..I can't do it..It just doesn't work for me..I jumped right into builds and tube mods with RDA's
I like both VV and mech mods,...that's why I love the Reo..It's like dripping upside down. Yeah Clark makes a couple of nice juices. I've tried a total of 5 at the most. ACB being the best so far imo. Not a Wakonda fan,..nor Virus for that matter,..but from what I gather the White Lables seem to be to my taste buds. It's great that you have found just ONE supplier! I think that's awesome. :thumbs:

Sure wished I could.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
AHL = Ahlusion?

Okay, embarrassing moment :oops:. I've resorted to a spread sheet to track all the reviews I see here; to keep track of what I want to try and what I've tried. Ahlusion is at the top and I'm dreaming up a sample pack. I definitely want to try their lemon offerings. I've read several times their Lemon Cream and Lemon Vanilla Cake are great. So many options buddy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
AHL = Ahlusion?

Okay, embarrassing moment :oops:. I've resorted to a spread sheet to track all the reviews I see here; to keep track of what I want to try and what I've tried. Ahlusion is at the top and I'm dreaming up a sample pack. I definitely want to try their lemon offerings. I've read several times their Lemon Cream and Lemon Vanilla Cake are great. So many options buddy!
AHL=Alusion...correct.
Well now I haven't even mentioned the Lime Cream...durp :eek:
Ahl Lime Cream is a must try! Unsweetened of course...Idk why I didn't add that one to my list?!? I must really be getting absent minded. In fact,...I get all my Ahl unsweetened.
Jenna sort of loves LVC...Ya might have already figured that out Chem:lol:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Lemon vanilla cake is the nectar of the vape gods!

But do you like it?;)

AHL=Alusion...correct.
Well now I haven't even mentioned the Lime Cream...durp :eek:
Ahl Lime Cream is a must try! Unsweetened of course...Idk why I didn't add that one to my list?!? I must really be getting absent minded. In fact,...I get all my Ahl unsweetened.
Jenna sort of loves LVC...Ya might have already figured that out Chem:lol:

Ah ha a lime you say. Wonder how that would taste with a bit of flurries added? I doubt I would add any sweetness either. Just really looking for some summer pool side chillax type vape! :thumb:

Not even going into this flavor addiction thing.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
After trying many many vendors, three I like the most are Ahlusion, Five Pawns, Nicoticket

Five Pawns is quite expensive, but the flavor is worth the price to me. I been buying a couple bottles per week to have some in the vault aging at all times.

Ahlusion has so many flavors I really enjoy too....

Thanks for the tips on the lemon products, haven't tried any of them yet.

Nicoticket is good, but I've been enjoying the first two picks more lately.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
After trying many many vendors, three I like the most are Ahlusion, Five Pawns, Nicoticket

Five Pawns is quite expensive, but the flavor is worth the price to me. I been buying a couple bottles per week to have some in the vault aging at all times.

Ahlusion has so many flavors I really enjoy too....

Thanks for the tips on the lemon products, haven't tried any of them yet.

Nicoticket is good, but I've been enjoying the first two picks more lately.
Yeah,..I'm looking forward to trying more of the White Labels..I agree about Five Pawns as well..I buy maybe 2 x 30ml a month. I've now tried 5 total,..Oh and if asked,..they will throw in a sample. I got a sample of Fifth Rank last time. Any recommendations?!
I've tried Granddmaster,..Fifth Rank,..Lucena,..Bowdens Mate,..and Castle Long.

Reactions: inspects

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
But do you like it?;)

Ah ha a lime you say. Wonder how that would taste with a bit of flurries added? I doubt I would add any sweetness either. Just really looking for some summer pool side chillax type vape! :thumb:

Not even going into this flavor addiction thing.
Ahl has an abundance of those as well..Chill with some of these bad buoys!

Ahlusion Liquids : Calypso

Ahlusion Liquids : Fijian Nights

Fruit : Coconut Dream

Fruit : Mango Lassi

..................and a new one I must try:
Fruit : Hawaiian Sun

If it's a good Pina Colada you seek..that would be this TPR
Pina Colada E-Liquid

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Ahl has an abundance of those as well..Chill with some of these bad buoys!

Ahlusion Liquids : Calypso

Ahlusion Liquids : Fijian Nights

Fruit : Coconut Dream

Fruit : Mango Lassi

..................and a new one I must try:
Fruit : Hawaiian Sun

If it's a good Pina Colada you seek..that would be this TPR
Pina Colada E-Liquid

Sirius, you have great taste buds......:)

I'm taking notes too.....!

Regarding Ahlusion.....I have all you posted except Hawaiian Sun....they are delicious.

Have the exact same Five Pawns too....plus Queenside, a blood orange cream type, really different, but I like it.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Sirius, you have great taste buds......:)

I'm taking notes too.....!

Regarding Ahlusion.....I have all you posted except Hawaiian Sun....they are delicious.

Have the exact same Five Pawns too....plus Queenside, a blood orange cream type, really different, but I like it.
That's next on the Five Pawns have to try list inspects. Can't wait to try that one. :)

Reactions: inspects

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Give Lazarus Vintage a try. I like Journey the one I have tried, also have but not tried yet #1 & Trinity Reserve, they are both steeping.
Yes I have been meaning to..but with a monthly order that looks like this,..it's been a struggle keeping up with all I want to try! ;)

64658761-ece5-4277-a111-e031ec44f239_zpsiywknl3c.jpg

My usual one months supply..Shameful I know.:blush:

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I respectfully left out Five Pawns because of the price. I actually have tried a few. Grandmaster and Lucena being my picks. Way over priced. You can sometimes catch a sale at GiantVapes and get a 30ml for $22 or so. It's rare though.
$27.50 on the site.

Way over priced? If you look around, you can find it for the low $20's. Even if you don't, they use free priority shipping which realistically makes it $21-22 a bottle, the same price for 30ml as many many many other quality vendors. Heck, Nicoticket is $19 a bottle and you have to pay for shipping on top of that. FWIW, Five Pawns is a Gourmet liquid that I think is a much higher quality, flavor and smoothness, and Nicoticket is not.

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Way over priced? If you look around, you can find it for the low $20's. Even if you don't, they use free priority shipping which realistically makes it $21-22 a bottle, the same price for 30ml as many many many other quality vendors. Heck, Nicoticket is $19 a bottle and you have to pay for shipping on top of that. FWIW, Five Pawns is a Gourmet liquid that I think is a much higher quality, flavor and smoothness, and Nicoticket is not.
I added it to the OP, mainly for the reasons you posted..Right then,..and it ships priority as well..I've place and order and got it in 3 days time! That's really saying something for a supplier these days.

Thanks bones. ;)

Reactions: bones1274

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
I added it to the OP, mainly for the reasons you posted..Right then,..and it ships priority as well..I've place and order and got it in 3 days time! That's really saying something for a supplier these days.

Thanks bones. ;)

No worries! I am not a fan boy but I do enjoy a few bottles a year of Gambit. My wife puts it in my stocking each Christmas. It just gets my goat when people complain about the price but many large popular vendors here on the forum charge the same or more.

Reactions: Sirius
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread