Could someone recommend a good RTA to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matholland618

Oct 13, 2014
eld
Hey guys. I have been in the rda world for a little while now, and have owned a few sub-ohm tanks. I am wanting to expand and try out rta's as they really intrigue me. I don't like the clearomizer's, and am wanting to give RTA's a whirl. Seems like you can still build sub-ohm builds and stuff and produce a decent amount of vapor.

One that has caught my eye is the Lemo 2. There is some talk about some other ones as well, but was wondering if someone could give me some recommendations. I want a good amount of airflow because I plan on doing sub-ohm builds. I want something that has good flavor as well. Seems like the Lemo 2 has all of this, but is there something I should try over the Lemo 2 as a first RTA?

matholland618

Oct 13, 2014
eld
The Youde Goblin offers the same airflow as the Mephisto RDA and actually chucks slightly more vapor,
and all that with great flavor. ATM I'm running mine with 26 gauge dual coil @ .25Ohms. Only con i can find is the
small build deck.

So you would recommend the Youde Goblin over the Lemo 2? Do you have to empty the tank in order to rebuild the coil?

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
So you would recommend the Youde Goblin over the Lemo 2? Do you have to empty the tank in order to rebuild the coil?

You have to empty the goblin's tank to rebuild, yes.

As a newbie myself, my goblin sat unused for weeks before I plucked up courage to build it, and I've still not got it perfect. It's not very forgiving. If the Lemo 2 is anything like the lemo drop it will be a lot more newbie friendly.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I have been using a Kanger Subtank Mini for a couple of weeks. I like it a Lot.

Rock Solid construction. No Leaks. Easy to Fill/Clean. The deck is Very Easy to build on. A Very Nice Unit all the way around.

The Only Issue I had with it is the e-Liquid slots on the RBA Section are a Tad Small. So I Enlarged them by about 50% with the edge of a Jewelry File for BOTH Width and Depth. Works Great now for my High VG e-Liquid.

Reactions: salemgold

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm seeing lots of love for the lemo 2 here. Has anyone had leaking issues? I see alot of reviews on seller sites that complain about leakage.

It shouldn't leak if its wicked correctly and filled correctly. Top fill attys do require some finesse with filling. I close the airflow, fill, begin shutting down the fill hole, but flip it right at the end of closing it. While inverted, open the afc and hold it inverted for about 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread