Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I am assembling them as fast as I can cant wait to finish them to be honest . I want to go fishing
what??? But there's' resins to do.......and...and....14500's and....and....

and a well deserved break it will be too! Personally I'd go for lounging on a beach with an umbrella drink, but whatever :laugh:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
what??? But there's' resins to do.......and...and....14500's and....and....

and a well deserved break it will be too! Personally I'd go for lounging on a beach with an umbrella drink, but whatever :laugh:
I am going up north fishing for the weekend after the wood run . This will be my first down time for at least 3 years no beach action I want to avoid hooples at all cost . Black flies and trout

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I am going up north fishing for the weekend after the wood run . This will be my first down time for at least 3 years no beach action I want to avoid hooples at all cost . Black flies and trout

Wow enjoy the hell out of that trip my friend!

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Hi Guys and Girls

Ordered my LP Reo Grand last week desperately waiting for it to land in the UK - hopefully sooner rather than later :banana:

Got a watchful eye waiting for sale night - I do love my wood, will the temptation over run me and pull me into the frenzy

Still getting to grips with this new forum layout, can anyone post a link to the main Reo Home page please

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
If you're here (and not on Tapatalk) there should be a "cookie trail" up above - under the grey menu that's under the white menu, that looks kinda like
FORUMS >> FORUM SUPPLIERS >> REOS mods
and each step is a link.

Anyway - here's the main REO Forum page!

Hi Guys and Girls

Ordered my LP Reo Grand last week desperately waiting for it to land in the UK - hopefully sooner rather than later :banana:

Got a watchful eye waiting for sale night - I do love my wood, will the temptation over run me and pull me into the frenzy

Still getting to grips with this new forum layout, can anyone post a link to the main Reo Home page please

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi Guys and Girls

Glad to see you over here Robbie!!! come visit us in the Reo lounge too, tons of friendly folks!! When you get the grand, make sure you cut an inverted V in the bottom of the tube, so it doesn't suction to the bottle. There is a vid to show you what I mean. Can't wait til you get it to see how you like it!! There will be resin mods soon too.

Yes the sale will be in may
so 3 more days right???
oops Hide Behind Couch.gif
hehehe

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Glad to see you over here Robbie!!! come visit us in the Reo lounge too, tons of friendly folks!! When you get the grand, make sure you cut an inverted V in the bottom of the tube, so it doesn't suction to the bottle. There is a vid to show you what I mean. Can't wait til you get it to see how you like it!! There will be resin mods soon too.

so 3 more days right??? View attachment 453813 hehehe

Hi Debadoo

I'm reading the Reo posts every day and will be joining up as soon as my Reo lands - kind of feels wrong with nothing to brag about if i do before then ;). Thanks for the heads up on the tube mod, on my other two squonkers I've always cut the bottom of the tube on a slight angle exactly for reason you state but i will look up the vid in the next day or two as as inverted V does sound a better idea

Reactions: Debadoo

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
If you're here (and not on Tapatalk) there should be a "cookie trail" up above - under the grey menu that's under the white menu, that looks kinda like
FORUMS >> FORUM SUPPLIERS >> REOS MODS
and each step is a link.

Anyway - here's the main REO Forum page!

Hi Train

I'm using online most of the time, did down load tapatalk yesterday but barely got to look how it works yet.

Appreciate the link :thumb:

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm reading the Reo posts every day and will be joining up as soon as my Reo lands - kind of feels wrong with nothing to brag about if i do before then ;).
okie doke, but you've ordered, you're already a reonaut. Heck I hung out for a few months learning stuff and saving, and they accepted me long before I actually had a Reo. and yw. This is a great guy who does a lot of great videos. sxmxdrifter - YouTube

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
You may want to toss yourself in the dirt if I took you up on that

Rolling around in the dirt is not a problem when you're as happy as a pig in ____. :)

Seriously though - quite excited for my first woodvil. This thread has been like peeking in your parents closet and knowing the bike you REALLY want for Christmas is coming. Thank you Squonk Master General.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread