[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
oooh ultra!! you are fancy! look at you mister fancy pants! :p

i am scheming on a way to eek one more person into the hired status by Thursday.. well not just hired.. but started.. might have found a way.. got two solutions.. just presented it to my hiring manager.. fingers crossed... i WANT that damn TV!

Thanks, soulman. That cracked me up. Good luck with the plan.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hey Nick, are there any vape shops close to you. I have discovered that a good shop will do builds for you real cheap or free. Not that you can't do them but tell them what you want and watch ask and learn might be able to pick up some pointers that will help you out. I just got a Tobeco Turbo and the deck on that is way tiny to me anyway
images

Wooddy did a .2 on it for me and it's like friggen freight train. lol

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Hey Nick, are there any vape shops close to you. I have discovered that a good shop will do builds for you real cheap or free. Not that you can't do them but tell them what you want and watch ask and learn might be able to pick up some pointers that will help you out.

That might be a good strategy, if I knew them and had any confidence in their competence. I'm worried they would be just as likely to screw it up as get it right. I'm so picky, for the common good of intergenerational relations, it might be better if I just bought something like this for 5 bucks:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Check out their FB pages most of em have one seems like every area has 2 or 3 super wrappers . I've got three in my area Wooddy, Cody and Ryan. It'll become apparent who to check out then just hang out and watch them work for a while if nothing else you might learn something.

Super wrappers? Like Busta Rhymes and Twista? Interesting. Not sure they could teach me anything of value though.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
heheh... think iml8 was just being funny.. everyone knows iml8 spits rhymes that flow like melted buttah. he couldnt learn anything from busta or the like..

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Yeah, I was just playin' around and showing some restraint at that.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
So what's up in your contest?

im not going to win. its ok. its a rough deal.. but oh well. the person who will win is the best friend of the office manager and has the two largest cities that we have restaurants in to recruit from. if you added all my areas up they might equal one of her two large areas in population. and i still almost beat her. tbh i think what I did is remarkable considering what I was working with... (smaller areas, and a hiring manager that constantly brings the scarecrow from the wizard of oz singing.. if i only had a brain)

if im honest i have some small guarded hope that the big boss man will do something to reward my hard work... and yes im greedy in that I want more than the 500$ that I am going to be getting.

Reactions: Seleya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
im not going to win. its ok. its a rough deal.. but oh well. the person who will win is the best friend of the office manager and has the two largest cities that we have restaurants in to recruit from. if you added all my areas up they might equal one of her two large areas in population. and i still almost beat her. tbh i think what I did is remarkable considering what I was working with... (smaller areas, and a hiring manager that constantly brings the scarecrow from the wizard of oz singing.. if i only had a brain)

if im honest i have some small guarded hope that the big boss man will do something to reward my hard work... and yes im greedy in that I want more than the 500$ that I am going to be getting.

You have to try to get that per capita thing mentioned. Many years ago I word for a western retailer. Justin sponsored a contest I came in second over all, but our store was the third from the bottom in size. The CEO from Justin sent me a letter telling me I had won a pair of boots and considering the size of the store I worked in compared to the first place winner it was like I outsold her 2 to 1. He said he'd stop by our store and congratulate me in person but wanted to give me a heads up that I could have 2 pair of any standard boots or 1 pair of custom exotics and a $300.00 bonus. she got a pair of boots and $500. The boots I got were just over $1000. and they are sweet.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
you know, thats not a bad idea... especially since i just did the caclulations.

just in her 2 biggest cities.. not adding them all up.. just those 2.. its over 1.2 million people to draw from.
mine came in just over 620k people in ALL my cities. almost exactly half as much to pull from.

its obvious i out-recruited her.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
you know, thats not a bad idea... especially since i just did the caclulations.

just in her 2 biggest cities.. not adding them all up.. just those 2.. its over 1.2 million people to draw from.
mine came in just over 620k people in ALL my cities. almost exactly half as much to pull from.

its obvious i out-recruited her.
2 to 1

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
my only concern is if he was going to do something nice.. maybe he won't bc im being active about dealing with this.
Do you have a confidant in your office that might be encouraged to say something to him. You know an atta boy kinda thing like he should be proud to have you on his team with only half the population to draw from you have only one less.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
Sort of. But I decided the approach I'm going to take in the email I compose tomorrow. I'm compiling all the data from all the recruiters bc it makes me look even better. I'm also going to make it clear that I'm not asking for anything and that this will be the last time I say anything about it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Sort of. But I decided the approach I'm going to take in the email I compose tomorrow. I'm compiling all the data from all the recruiters bc it makes me look even better. I'm also going to make it clear that I'm not asking for anything and that this will be the last time I say anything about it.
Kind of a Hey just wanted to let you know I kick ... for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread