Aspire Atlantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvelMyxer

Jan 8, 2015
Franklin, IN
I started out in this vaping game about 4 months ago...Jan 3 2015 to be exact. I started out with a kanger EVOD starter kit that had two complete vaporizors. One for me and one for my wife. I quickly realized that while it was ok, it wasn't what I wanted. Not enough vapor production. So i upgraded to something else, and then to something else...the subsequent upgrades are irrelevant. But then I got to the Aspire Atlantis and iStick 30w combo and found my sweet spot.

While the Atlantis is not worthy of a spot on the cloud chasers of youtube, it is a very satisfying, easy to handle, operate and care for alternative that will give major vapor production and an excellent flavor production. I was able to lower the nic level from 12 to about 6 because of the greater vape production and lower the flavor percentages in my DIY mixes.

The coils are nice and you pay a premium for them, but if you shop around online and buy in bulk you can make it affordable.

No hard draws from the atlantis as long as you occasionally clean out the intake and keep your coils from clogging. If you aren't a lung hitter, the atlantis may not be for you, but I wasnt when I bought it but was able to transition and I am sure anyone can if they want to.

easy enough to fill and clean and care for, it breaks down into about 4 or five pieces depending on if you are removing the coil.

My wife has managed to break 2 of the tanks when dropping it, I have yet to break one, and I drop mine plenty...luck of the fall i guess.

I would recommend it, if not for a purchase, find a shop that uses them for samples like Vape City in Chicago, and give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread