Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Yeah, I probably didn't need 2 Coil Masters. I just seem to have a thing for having duplicate tools.
Jup if the $$ aren't an issue, it's a great way to do it. Was just letting her know you don't HAVE to have two.

Great vid Russ! Love that you showed the pulsing. I need to slow wayyyy down on that. and in comments you said you even hurried through that one, so I need to slow wayyyyy wayyyyy down! :)

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Great vid Russ! Love that you showed the pulsing. I need to slow wayyyy down on that. and in comments you said you even hurried through that one, so I need to slow wayyyyy wayyyyy down! :)

The pulsing is so important. Those of us who are veterans of the mesh wick genisis days know it all to well.
Some of these guys you see today in videos, mounting their coils, and then firing them up to almost white hot, are ruining their coils before they even put a wick in them. Slow and easy makes for great coils.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Excellent video brotha :)

I have a thing for duplicates of anything I cherish as well. Mah holy brotha Russ was kind enough to send me one of his - I built 4 attys with it the night it arrived. 3 dual coil Derringers, one single coil RM2 for the misses (my duallies make her cough). Would you believe that these are the best vaping builds I've ever vaped? They're completely uniform - they fire like magic. They're beautiful too. I rebuilt one of the Derringers a few days later with dual twisted 28g. Yes, this thing handles twisted wire like a champ, too.

Now, I don't think I'll be rebuilding any of these attys for at least 2 months. But when I do, it'll be easier than ever to duplicate these builds exactly.

Needless to say - I ordered a backup coil master. I love this thing. It rocks.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Happy that I finally got my coilmaster X2 (black) today! Only took a week exactly for it to move one state away from where I got them. Haha. Sucks.

Anyways exhausted from cutting rhe damn lawn first time this year.. takes me 2 hours plus. Hope to build me some perfect coils later on today.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I dunno what it is about Ohio and Texas, and from what I hear, Florida,(but I've never ordered from Fl). But mail coming from Ohio and sad to say Tx seems to take forever! Especially if it's priority.....sometimes that goes slower than 1st class

Yup 1 week! Tracking didn't even update till late last night. First it says delayed then an hour or so later it says on time! Haha

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
The Coil Master is $10.00 at VaporTek. Just ordered one.
Not sure if it's the same one, but I'll see.
definitely let us know, but that box is the same as mine, which is the same product, but doesn't have the markings on the caps or the rods, just all thrown in the box, and you get to figure it out. My eyes can't tell the diff between the 2.0 and the 2.5 lol

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Hey Russ, anything special planned for tonight's vlog?

I know at the moment he's watching Furious 7. He said on Facebook he'll probably get started about 1:30 his time on the vlog and skype may or may not happen. Not sure of what else haha, but we all know it'll be entertaining to watch.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Danny Brandt, Debadoo... feel free to add me on Skype
G Smith

look forward to shooting the bull with ya!

Geo
There are literally a blue million of em, but didn't see any in Phx. Just tried to search for me, cuz I don't know if I go my user name, or the one that it shows if I ask someone to add me, but I couldn't find me either way. So don't know if you don't show up for yourself, or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread