at the grocery store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewH

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Have a little respect for your fellow HUMAN and vape ONLY where it is appropriate to VAPE. Start with not vaping, or sneaking and being proud of yourself, in places where smoking would not be normal. vaping is an ADULT activity, so grow-up.

We, and I mean Smokers and Vapers don't need to be going out of our ways to encourage the ANTI's with our actions or attitudes.

I think you may have forgot '/sarcasm'!

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Watched a guy cross the street in front me as i was sitting at a traffic light. He was smoking an analog and walked in to a crowd of people across the street that was standing on the curb. Yet not a single person called the cops, punched him the face or said a single word about him smoking.

How about a dozen smokers standing out side of the restaurant/bar contaminating fresh air as none-smokers walk by them?

What have any of you done about it?

And you peeps worry about vaping openly in public?? Let me guess... ANTZ. What has ANTZ done to stop smokers out doors next to any business that has a high traffic of people that dont smoke??

The ANTZ card is played out, so stop hiding behind it.

Moderated
:facepalm:

Last edited:

KGB7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
Rockville, MD
Look at the Gay Rights Movement.

Do you see them hiding behind or making excuses for their rights to please people who are against them?? Heck no! They are proud who they are and they fight for their rights a millimeter each day.

Its no different then fighting for your rights to Vape.

Let me guess you worried about ANTZ again??
Let me ask you a question. How many groups, gays had to fight each day? ANTZ is a speck on the map compared to every other group in the world. ANTZ is fueled by your own fears, because you chose to hide and refuse to fight against it.

Fight for it, have a Million vape march, instead of anonymously hiding on the forums and complain about people who openly vape.

Start by not oppressing your selfs in the first place, because you are doing more harm then good to vapers as whole in the long run.

I pity you and im ashamed of you at the same time. You should me ashamed for your selfs!

Take a wild guess how many people get ...... off while two gay man hold hands at a grocery store? Go on, put a number on it.

And you worried about vaping??

Dont forget the products made in China, by people who get paid $0.25/Hour. Yet you have no issue buying these products by the truck load on Black Friday.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Take it to the Outside

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
The ANTZ are trying to ban vaping no matter what we do.

Yes, be respectful vaping in public

but if you're worried about the ANTZ, do your research, contact your representatives, join CASAA...

be respectful in your vaping and your contacts with others, but don't hide either literally or figuratively. We can only win if enough of us speak out.

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
thanks for all the comments.
i will admit i lean towards the act if vaping is normal side
of the aisle.here in Saint Paul there is no city wide ban as
of yet. i have not seen nor heard of all these so called cloud
chasers smogging up the Home Depot or Walmart super stores.
i think maybe because every business i know has addressed the
issue already without government entanglements its not really
an issue. the Mall of America allowed vaping and left it to the stores
to make their own policy until the city of Bloomington stepped in
with a city wide ban. over in Minneapolis they had bar owners
at the meetings begging for a ban. it turns out the bars that
allowed vaping were literally stealing all their customers. well
they got what they asked for and i hope those customers never
return. Saint Pauls bars along the border have noticed a up tick
in business. every bar here allows vaping,the caveat being don't
smog the place up.it appears to be working out quite well.
that just leaves those mysterious bad people supposedly cloud
chasing at the Olive Garden blowing voluminous clouds of cinnamon
chocolate vapor over the never ending pasta entree. so what?
people that would do that are anti-social and behave (i think deliberately)
in that way just to jerk people around.no legislation will change that.
besides,management has the right to ask disruptive customers to leave.
here that's backed up by force of law.
the reason i am blathering on about all this is to point out we don't need
noe' stinking regulations.we don't need bans. we don't need to be treated
the same as smokers because,wait for it,wait for it,we are not smokers.
when left to its own devices without government infringement society
has,can and will work these issues out all by themselves.
we are proving it in Saint Paul.
:2c:
regards
mike

Jugband

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
PA, USA
I had the same thought just this weekend. Sunday I went to a movie theater. It's hard to sit for over two hours and not vape, and you don't want to step out into a bathroom and miss several minutes of the movie you paid to see. So I brought a little cigalike. When I needed, every once in awhile I discretely pulled it out, covered the light and took a few pulls. Held in what little vapor it made, and that was that. As far as I know, no one noticed. I was with a friend who also vapes, she did the same. I told her on the way home, if anyone noticed they would have been coughing, complaining of headaches, dizziness and every other symptom they could come up with. It amazes me how what people don't know, they don't mind a bit.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I had the same thought just this weekend. Sunday I went to a movie theater. It's hard to sit for over two hours and not vape, and you don't want to step out into a bathroom and miss several minutes of the movie you paid to see. So I brought a little cigalike. When I needed, every once in awhile I discretely pulled it out, covered the light and took a few pulls. Held in what little vapor it made, and that was that. As far as I know, no one noticed. I was with a friend who also vapes, she did the same. I told her on the way home, if anyone noticed they would have been coughing, complaining of headaches, dizziness and every other symptom they could come up with. It amazes me how what people don't know, they don't mind a bit.

I solved that problem YEARS ago -- stopped going out to see the movies; it's too dadgum expensive anyway! There was VHS, then DVD, now on-demand and cloud and every other thing in the world that makes going out to the movies a historical artifact. They didn't want my smoke, now they don't want my vapor; fine, they don't get my money either.

Andria

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
you have missed my whole point.
what they don't see does not hurt them.
regards
mike

This is only "your" perceived truth. "Their" truth might differ considerably. This goes beyond studies, science, politics, arguments, or anything concrete (of which there is, incidentally, nothing at this moment). When they see you, and they will see you, it'll be an adversarial encounter, even if they decide it isn't worth confronting you. Stealth vape away if that's what you want to do...I certainly wouldn't fault you for it. But don't be so credulous as to assume "they" don't see you, or you're not affecting "them" in a negative way ("health risk" is not the only synonym here of "negative").

Then again, you could just stick with the majority; somebody mentioned a woman openly vaping on the bus. "I'll do what I want and I don't care what anyone else thinks!" Easy, that...never have to give your actions a second thought.

Two cents...my youngest son didn't see the scorpion hiding under his bed until he reached down there to grab something and it "hurt" him.

Last edited:

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
This is only "your" perceived truth. "Their" truth might differ considerably. This goes beyond studies, science, politics, arguments, or anything concrete (of which there is, incidentally, nothing at this moment). When they see you, and they will see you, it'll be an adversarial encounter, even if they decide it isn't worth confronting you. Stealth vape away if that's what you want to do, but don't be so credulous as to assume "they" don't see you, or you're not affecting "them" in a negative way ("health risk" is not the only synonym here of "negative").

Then again, you could just stick with the majority; "I'll do what I want and I don't care what anyone else thinks!" Easy, that...never have to give it a second thought.

Two cents...my youngest son didn't see the scorpion hiding under his bed until he reached down there to grab something and it "hurt" him.
quite frankly i don't care about their truth. they certainly do not care
about mine. haters are going to hate and all that.
i do not worry about someone else's perceived prejudices as through
personal observation i know most people simply don't care and its
foolish for us to presume they do.
mike

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal
quite frankly i don't care about their truth. they certainly do not care
about mine. haters are going to hate and all that.
i do not worry about someone else's perceived prejudices as through
personal observation i know most people simply don't care and its
foolish for us to presume they do.
mike

Ah, tit for tat. Now you're better than (exactly the same as) "them". Hater of a different color.

Then I guess it bears repeating...

"Then again, you could just stick with the majority; "I'll do what I want and I don't care what anyone else thinks!" Easy, that...never have to give your actions a second thought."

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
Ah, tit for tat. Now you're better than (exactly the same as) "them". Hater of a different color.

Then I guess it bears repeating...

"Then again, you could just stick with the majority; "I'll do what I want and I don't care what anyone else thinks!" Easy, that...never have to give your actions a second thought."
Hater? where does it say i must in all cases cow toe to this
perceived notion i am offending someone.i most certainly
am not.haven't offended one person. so i will keep on not
offending any body.as a smoker i was discriminated against.
i hold no ill will toward anyone for that except the governments
under handed manipulation of the facts and not allowing business
owners the choice of what or what not to allow. they could end
the smoking bans tomorrow and i don't see Olive Garden,Applebees
or anyone else making a mad rush to allow smoking again.
on the other hand i am talking about vaping here.
i will let the cards fall where they may.
:vapor:
mike

sillypanda

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
new york
Anyways.............. Let's get back to hating on ANTZ and not eachother :)

I went out for a walk after lunch today since it's so BEAUTIFUL out in NY.. Took a puff and the wind dragged my cloud towards this old man. He stopped walking (to avoid walking into the cloud :danger:), gave me the DIRTIEST look, grunted and walked away. o_O

giphy.gif

:pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread