Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Thinking about just keeping it simple though,..but I've been rather moody today well,..because my ECF morning got a bad start. The day went down hill fast from there but,...besides a gift sample for a dear sweet..I may just for this month order 1x60ml RR,..!x120ml Tripoli,..(jrenae4 created a monsta) thanks again Jenna,..and those samples from SDV. Idk yet..5 days to go until my next order.

:wub: ya little buddy!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Glas Vapor has finally released their eliquid line. The Pound Cake has been in existence for a few months but only available as a gift with the purchase of some mods. The Pound Cake was well received.

E-Liquid | Glas, LLC
Dang it Sedge...that video brought out my sweet tooth again..I'm all up for trying the Pound Cake but the COPYRIGHTDMCA and Milk..nah.
That video though! :p

Reactions: DJLEC

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
Glas Vapor has finally released their eliquid line. The Pound Cake has been in existence for a few months but only available as a gift with the purchase of some mods. The Pound Cake was well received.

E-Liquid | Glas, LLC

...but you can't buy it yet I believe. Maybe after the big vape meet in Vegas??

sedge

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Palm Springs, CA
I too was captivated by the video. Glas has always been first class in their marketing and their products.

I have the 18650 Ti+. It is my favorite tube mech. I have yet to try the juice. I missed out on the gifts but folks reported it is wonderful. I'm only interested in the pound cake. The other two flavor profiles are not of my pallette.

dulltongue

Jan 18, 2015
VA beach
I tried POET's Americano Ciambella for the first time last night (THANKS, DJ!)and wow, it's another winner for me.

But it makes me think of peaceful, quiet early mornings. All I could think about was how perfect a steaming hot cup of strong black coffee would go with this flavor. I was never one to pair a vape with a drink until this. It tastes like a sweet maple donut and that is something that really yells for coffee. And I confirmed it this morning. With coffee, it's incredible!

These are the flavors I taste in order of strength - Maple, vanilla, pastry, a hint of coffee, bare touch of tobacco, a whisper of cinnamon, mixed in the magical POET way that I love so much. It's sweet and bold, but complex and balanced and somehow delicate all at the same time. Soft and smooth, never harsh.

None of the POET juices have a mouth-drying effect on me. The ratio is 70PG, so very nice clouds. If you don't like maple, or sweet juices, this one isn't for you. It's definitely a dessert and it's sweet just like a donut or maple bar is sweet and the flavor lingers on the tongue, amazingly real.

Like all the POET line, American Ciambella is very distinctive. It doesn't taste like anything else out there and the quality is outstanding.
It's a perfect leisurely morning vape because it pairs so perfectly with a hot cup of coffee. However, I think it's really too sweet to be an ADV, but it could be cut with some unflavored and that would probably work to both tone down the sweetness and make the bottle stretch farther. I won't cut it, though. I'll just reserve it for special mornings like this.

POET's AC was my fav out of the four I tried. Tasted like a maple pancake, which is why I'm not surprised it goes good with a cup of coffee...

dulltongue

Jan 18, 2015
VA beach
Got VAPEMAIL!! today. CN's Tripoli, 120ML/3MG. Hopefully it lasts two weeks or worse, grows old on me before two weeks. Luckily I have some of Loire's vanilla and coconut macaron flavors on the way. Pretty good deal @$8 for 60MLs, of which all the money is for shipping. Found the deal on Instagram, lots of free giveaways on there. Getting the new tank itch again, not sure if I'm going for the new Silo Beast, the Arctic, or the Melo. Mother's Day is coming soon, so the itch may have to wait. Or get temporarily scratched by getting a ST for the wife...

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Got VAPEMAIL!! today. CN's Tripoli, 120ML/3MG. Hopefully it lasts two weeks or worse, grows old on me before two weeks. Luckily I have some of Loire's vanilla and coconut macaron flavors on the way. Pretty good deal @$8 for 60MLs, of which all the money is for shipping. Found the deal on Instagram, lots of free giveaways on there. Getting the new tank itch again, not sure if I'm going for the new Silo Beast, the Arctic, or the Melo. Mother's Day is coming soon, so the itch may have to wait. Or get temporarily scratched by getting a ST for the wife...
DYING to know how the Loire's Van Macaroon is. First thing I plan to buy when I go off NO BUY. Please post reviews

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I'll be right ova..I'm slap out of Tripoli..hehe :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread