Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I bought the series overseas to watch and I'm kinda glad I didn't get sucked in, hear it ground to a sad ending...
Game of Thrones, never know who's going to get kilt!
game-of-thrones-gay-marriage16.gif
WATCH IT!
The ending does not determine the quality of an entire series, IMO. Everyone just had a different take on how they wanted it to happen. It is one of THE greatest series of all time as far as I'm concerned. Excellent writing, great characters and never ending plot twists.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
WATCH IT!
The ending does not determine the quality of an entire series, IMO. Everyone just had a different take on how they wanted it to happen. It is one of THE greatest series of all time as far as I'm concerned. Excellent writing, great characters and never ending plot twists.

in other words > convoluted! :lol:

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Good morning all.

So, quick question, how do you all store your airs over night? I have been putting them upside down in a small cup as I experienced flooding one time when I left them standing upright and juice in the chimney when laid down.

I really like them and will likely be ordering the air m for the larger tank capacity.

I was able to completely disassemble my 3 airs but I remember someone saying they might be glued together? I just used a pair of rubber gloves and unscrewed it and both ends came off the glass.

Have a wonderful day, airheads!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Good morning all.

So, quick question, how do you all store your airs over night? I have been putting them upside down in a small cup as I experienced flooding one time when I left them standing upright and juice in the chimney when laid down.

I really like them and will likely be ordering the air m for the larger tank capacity.

I was able to completely disassemble my 3 airs but I remember someone saying they might be glued together? I just used a pair of rubber gloves and unscrewed it and both ends came off the glass.

Have a wonderful day, airheads!
I store them laying on their side. the condensation tends to settle down the air tube during the night and flood a bit.
The ones you disassembled, were they GS Airs, M or MS?

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
WATCH IT!
Okay, I'll give it a shot with such a high recommendation.:)

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
I store them laying on their side. the condensation tends to settle down the air tube during the night and flood a bit.
The ones you disassembled, were they GS Airs, M or MS?

All three are the GS Air, I had a hard time until I used the rubber gloves.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
PARTY? <ears definitely perked up!>

Helloooooooooooooo, Air Heads! It's taken awhile (again, le sigh) to catch up. Thanks for all the giggles and smiles!

Anyone know of a good lemon juice the recommend?

Yeppers, just so happens that I happened on one that is definably DEEEliscious. Lemon Bar (Clouds of Icarus). It IS a lemon bar. Yummmmmmm.

Labor is cheap in China, but manufacturing set up costs are not. I'd wager a rainbow, tie dyed, left-handed blowfish that they come from the same line in the same factory.

I still have a suspicion that there is only ONE factory in China. Sure there's little cubby holes for different manufacturers, but I swear...... one factory.

Kidlets, I fell for all your hyped excitement and bought a couple of M tanks last nite. They were on my Bukket list. ;) (a teensy joke on my affinity to mega amounts of vape gear) :blush:

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Hello y'all.

Sorry to interrupt the party, but I have a question to those who have tried both the authentic and the FT GS Air coils? Are they different in any way? I bought my MS last night and a 5-pack of coils from SV, just curious...

Carry on. ;)

I've tried 2 of the 5 that I ordered from fasttech and I didn't care for them. The taste just wasn't there. They are in the same Eleaf box but inside the coils are packaged in cellophane. I'll try the rest to see if any are better but I'm not ordering more. The Airs are too good to compromise.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Just sharing because I think this is pretty. Istick 20w and GS Air MS

Why I think its pretty too!!

Yeppers, just so happens that I happened on one that is definably DEEEliscious. Lemon Bar (Clouds of Icarus). It IS a lemon bar. Yummmmmmm.

One of my favorite desserts, the Lemon Bar. Yep, gotta mark this one down as a must try. Thank you!

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Very nice Pokemom. Is that a tootle puffer tip? It looks kinda big.
Probably not but it matched so well with the swirls! [emoji16][emoji12][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
[QUOTE="Toastyroadie, post: 15688714, member: 251947 Hey all, here's a pic of one of the airs disassembled, didn't have a chance to put it up earlier. I soaked them in ISO 91% over night and in the morning I rinsed with hot water, dried, then rinsed in everclear before use.[/QUOTE]
The "glue" they used at the top threads on the one I took apart looked like just silicone...is that what you found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread