• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Good taste! :thumb:. ...goes very nicely with a decent cup of tea too! ;)

How many items have you got in there Terry ??
...a bottomless pit! :rolleyes:

I think I still like the Kangxin slightly more. The grey colour really seems to pop.
I like it too - must wait until the green one arrives first!

Presume you mean the Op, was supposed to be last Wednesday, but they phoned the previous Friday and cancelled it again, wanted to do it tomorrow but am going to vape Jam on 8th May, so it's now down for 13th May
I do ..you must be brain-numb about the whole thing by now! ...13th again too! That could be a good omen this time :)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
How many items have you got in there Terry ??

I think I still like the Kangxin slightly more. The grey colour really seems to pop.

Just that and the Kangxin Ian ! I am thinking of getting a few TC mods ( Cracking vape ) as you know. :thumbs:

$7 Cheaper at Gearbest mate(i know it ain't a lot)
Good spot by Bob.

The way i see it george, $60.00 at GB, $51.40 at FT ! i am obviously missing something. :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Stop swearing :laugh: don't drink the stuff
Sorry Bob I forgot! Will wash my mouth out with Doughnut! :laugh: (Doughnut in one hand, MCV in the other! Nice! :rolleyes:)

Hope so...
Toes crossed! :)

________________________________________________________________________________________

just got an Email from Nicoticket - Flavour of the week Strawnilla -discount: STRAW30 ....I'm thinking it means 30% off!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
There`s no way i would of spotted that, had bob not mentioned it :lol:

Like to try out all the new foibles that pop up to see if they fail the test :) - Ssshhh Have been testing a certain IP's new TV service, think it's going live shortly. (not that it will replace Sky, but makes a nice addition to it - had similar when I was with British Telecom)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Just that and the Kangxin Ian ! I am thinking of getting a few TC mods ( Cracking Vape ) as you know. :thumbs:

The way i see it george, $60.00 at GB, $51.40 at FT ! i am obviously missing something. :laugh:

Add it to the cart and use the code SMY50W

Last edited:
Reactions: terry w

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Anybody else think this was a bargain

Quantity Price
Propylene Glycol 100ml
2 £5.98
Vegetable Glycerine 100ml
1 £2.99
Rhubarb & Custard Flavour Concentrate
Bottle Size: 10ml (£1.49) 1 £1.49
Cart Subtotal: £10.46
Cart Discount: -£0.33
Shipping: Royal Mail 1st Class
Payment Method: PayPal
Order Total: £10.13

It's from PG, VG & Nicotine - Vapable

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
There`s no way i would of spotted that, had bob not mentioned it :lol:
Ah! so it was there, I hadn't noticed it in the old system.
It took all that time until a week or so ago before I noticed it!

Like to try out all the new foibles that pop up to see if they fail the test :) - Ssshhh Have been testing a certain IP's new TV service, think it's going live shortly. (not that it will replace Sky, but makes a nice addition to it - had similar when I was with British Telecom)
What TV service is that? - My ISP is business orientated, so doesn't do TV etc.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
WTF? I go away for a couple of weeks to have fun in Turkey and I get back and... everything has changed? WHY? What the feck is going on here...old man grumbles..can't use the new tech...had to log in with a new password..WTF? How do I get the stuff I used to get from the simple "Settings" tab? Where do I find "Today's Posts"? I'm crawling around in despair - it's a fecking ugly truck, this new thing. About as user-friendly as a slide rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread