[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thanks Angel, I hope you make it through your sleep deprived day!
So far I am, but it's a stormy day outside and very dark and that's not helping...makes me want to go crawl on the couch in the waiting room and let the sound of the rain pounding on the windows put me to sleep.

Reactions: liblue1

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't want to get another account somewhere to be able to post pics. My photos are too big of a file to post here as the limit is only 1mb. I don't know if there is another way to do it. I know Uncle gave me several suggestions but I can't find them.

If "You" were looking for the "Blog" I wrote about how to do this - SORRY, but with the direct availability that other people have and can connect with "Social Media" now, including taking credit for "My" Wordage, etc. I deleted the content in all of the "Blogs" I had . . . :mad: NOT NICE ! ! ! :mad: :censored:

However, there are other ways of posting pictures/image directly now, especially a "Drag & Drop" depending on what Ya' are using to access ECF and the Browser they are using . . . Like people using Google's Chrome or I think from their FB Accounts too, that is if Ya' are willing to link "Your" Social Media accounts directly to ECF . . . I also understand that "Tap Talk" is now working for a lot of people who are using their phone to access ECF, but I am not sure . . .

Anyway, If Ya' want I can send "You" a conversation with the old instructions I posted . . . Just wish I could be more of a help with this and will keep "My" eyes open for any information I can find . . .

Reactions: liblue1

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Sorry Uncle, that's no bueno! :nah:
What's a Tootle Puffer?

I take Ambien every nite, without it I'm up most the nite. I don't like taking things like that but it's the only way I sleep.
I used to not be able to sleep without Ambien, but now I can. However, I can not "sleep in" unless I take a sleep aid when I first wake up on a weekend. This is not an advised practice and I don't do it often, but if I'm on vacay and everyone else won't be up for another 4-5 hrs or I didn't sleep well, sometimes I'll pop a pill or drink some ZzzQuil. I prefer the ZzzQuil because it's effects aren't as long lasting. :thumb:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Good Mornin'/G'Night All!

It seems that RDAs are usually paired with mech mods. Why is that?

Used to a rda with a low or sub ohm had too high of a current draw and most of the older regulated devices could not support the amperage need, like a Provari or Vamo. The newer regulated devices are being designed for higher currant draws for sub ohm builds and higher wattages.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Used to a rda with a low or sub ohm had too high of a current draw and most of the older regulated devices could not support the amperage need, like a Provari or Vamo. The newer regulated devices are being designed for higher currant draws for sub ohm builds and higher wattages.
JPF how long does a battery last?

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
JPF how long does a battery last?

Not sure I'm sure what your asking, I'll try to answer both ways I'm thinking.
The mah rating of a battery is how much of charge it'll hold. A 2200mah battery should last twice as long as a 1100mah one would. The length of time will greatly depend on the load that's being drawn from it. The lower ohm coils and higher wattage will drain a battery faster.
If your asking how long in terms of charge cycles it depends on the usage and quality the battery was to begin with. If a battery is overcharged or drained below the voltage limits it will die and not be able to hold a charge much faster. A good quality charger and not draining a battery completely between charges will help it to last longer. I've had some for almost 2 years of use, others for only a year or so before they didn't want to hold a charge for long.
Hope that answers your question.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Good morning :)
dogcat_zpslctddtxn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread