Virtual Nicoticket Vape Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
@Mark Howard, for some reason it wouldn't quote this time. I am glad you are busy if it means you are busy making your business grow. I am still rooting for you to become very successful and very happy as well.
Have you tried the new rig yet?

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Have you tried the new rig yet?

No, but I have shown it to everyone that would hold still. It is so beautiful!! I don't usually drip much but since I have all these juices to try out, dripping seems like the perfect option. Looking forward to dripping in style with this setup! You sure know how to make a Dragon feel special.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
My hubby threw a fit because I can no longer haul the big vacuum around the house to vacuum, (MS is the pewp) well without falling down a lot and he works so hard so he only vacuums every few months or so. Therefore I bought a Dyson cordless. It's still hard because of even it's slight weight but I vacuumed!! :thumbs:

Yeah, I know, not that exciting. But I had my own house cleaning business for 13 years so vacuuming would be done in my own house every few days. I had to let that go after I face planted a few times and hubby freaked. When your independence is slipping away from you it's the little things...:blush:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
My hubby threw a fit because I can no longer haul the big vacuum around the house to vacuum, (MS is the pewp) well without falling down a lot and he works so hard so he only vacuums every few months or so. Therefore I bought a Dyson cordless. It's still hard because of even it's slight weight but I vacuumed!! :thumbs:

Yeah, I know, not that exciting. But I had my own house cleaning business for 13 years so vacuuming would be done in my own house every few days. I had to let that go after I face planted a few times and hubby freaked. When your independence is slipping away from you it's the little things...:blush:
I DO find it exciting. You know why.
I keep making idiot moves trying to do everything I used to be able to do - like mow the dang lawn.
Thankfully, I didn't destroy my lawnmower the other day, so I Am gonna give it another try. I don't care if it takes me 3 days to complete.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I DO find it exciting. You know why.
I keep making idiot moves trying to do everything I used to be able to do - like mow the dang lawn.
Thankfully, I didn't destroy my lawnmower the other day, so I Am gonna give it another try. I don't care if it takes me 3 days to complete.

Hubby ranted that we needed to hire a house cleaning service which was really insult to injury. This way I can do a little bit here and there and still do it myself! :thumb:

I already pay for our lawn to be mowed because my hubby has never done it unless on the back of a tractor. Plus he works 12 hours a day with commute and his weekends deserves to be some time off. I don't want to think of him managing a lawnmower....the boy is not mechanically sound...:laugh:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
Hubby ranted that we needed to hire a house cleaning service which was really insult to injury. This way I can do a little bit here and there and still do it myself! :thumb:

I already pay for our lawn to be mowed because my hubby has never done it unless on the back of a tractor. Plus he works 12 hours a day with commute and his weekends deserves to be some time off. I don't want to think of him managing a lawnmower....the boy is not mechanically sound...:laugh:
Mine also works ridiculous hours and wants us to hire a lawn service. We simply cannot afford that right now. Even if we could, I'll be damned before I pay someone $100 bucks to mow a lawn.
I'm learning by mistakes. Not that I can't do things - though there are some I cannot, but how to take certain things much more slowly and carefully.
I've never been able to do "slow," so that's a major challenge for me.
But, I'm exhausted with feeling helpless.
I Will push myself to my limits before I accept that Anything is beyond my reach.
I'm saying this now - don't know what reality will impose - but I Refuse to accept defeat - period.
I'm not brave, or special, or particularly noble. I'm just one stubborn @$$ who's grown tired of accepting limitation.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I pay someone $30 every 2 weeks to come and mow my yard. Not that I couldn't do it myself, it's just one of those things that I choose not to do.

My daughter's boyfriend was badly injured in a car accident either late last night or early this morning. He ran off the road, the car rolled and threw him out. He was life flighted to Duke with spinal fractures and head injuries. He's in a coma although I would think its medically induced because of the injuries. He's really a very nice and very talented young man.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Mine also works ridiculous hours and wants us to hire a lawn service. We simply cannot afford that right now. Even if we could, I'll be damned before I pay someone $100 bucks to mow a lawn.
I'm learning by mistakes. Not that I can't do things - though there are some I cannot, but how to take certain things much more slowly and carefully.
I've never been able to do "slow," so that's a major challenge for me.
But, I'm exhausted with feeling helpless.
I Will push myself to my limits before I accept that Anything is beyond my reach.
I'm saying this now - don't know what reality will impose - but I Refuse to accept defeat - period.
I'm not brave, or special, or particularly noble. I'm just one stubborn @$$ who's grown tired of accepting limitation.

Same. The lawn guy we use is very reasonable and takes good care of things hubby would have no idea of like trimming bushes and trees and fertilizer. As for pushing yourself too much we've talked about that. Both of us are stubborn beyond imagining!! :lol:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I pay someone $30 every 2 weeks to come and mow my yard. Not that I couldn't do it myself, it's just one of those things that I choose not to do.

My daughter's boyfriend was badly injured in a car accident either late last night or early this morning. He ran off the road, the car rolled and threw him out. He was life flighted to Duke with spinal fractures and head injuries. He's in a coma although I would think its medically induced because of the injuries. He's really a very nice and very talented young man.
All my best to him and a speedy recovery!!! :cry:

Augmented Dog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA

I'm not liking!
Oh, dear G-d, I pray he'll be alright!!!
I'm am so saddened to hear about him!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I'm thankful for my kids and my Andy.. as there's more I'm having a hard time doing, the more they step up and help... when I make a list with their names on it to get done during the week.. but still! they do it and I appreciate it for many reasons. Andy loves doing yard work, and lawd knows we have plenty to do! as long as the girls are here, there's no need for us to hire anyone but a snow plow guy during the winter!

always pushing myself, cuz that's how I do.. I too have never done "slow" or "patience" very well, and getting good lessons as of late.

Lynn, so sorry to hear! white light and positive thoughts headed down south!

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA

I am so glad it got here and you like it. ((((Megan)))). I understand being excited about vacuuming. And it is exciting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread