Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
YES!!!! Add my vote to keeping Atlanta! Atlanta has come as close to being an ADV for me when nothing else has! It's not now because I don't want to use up what little I have if its not going to be there when mine is all gone. PLEASE???

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
There is a new survey attached to the rewards program!! Please visit the website and log into your rewards account to weigh in on the Atlanta Beta!!

Done. I know quizzes can be confusing or intimidating. For those that do it. It's the first answer. ADV material paint it black. Just trying to be helpful.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Done. I know quizzes can be confusing or intimidating. For those that do it. It's the first answer. ADV material paint it black. Just trying to be helpful.

Same rules apply - I mean, we make liquid people want to vape. Get out there and support it and we'll make more!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
There is a new survey attached to the rewards program!! Please visit the website and log into your rewards account to weigh in on the Atlanta Beta!!

I checked and there wasn't anything on mine, unless I already took it . . ..

found it and done. :blush:

Last edited:

embee214

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
hv ny
I think we need to have a vote on Atlanta - all in favor?
Yes please. It will never replace my beloved Virus, but I was just thinking today that I'm gonna need more of this. So, yeah, I'm in. [emoji3]

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Atlanta is a very pleasant diversion from the other tobacco vapes from NT, nice peachy, juicy fruity (yeah, it’s there) taste. That being said, it still ranks behind Virus, ACB, Radio, and Switch on my “tobacco” list, and I haven’t popped open a bottle of The Cure yet. I have probably 200 ml’s in the steep box, and at a tank or so a week as a diversion, that’ll nearly make it a year.

If “Black Label” means “top 10 we’re gonna keep around forever,” like it used to, I’d vote no in favor of others.

Now, with all the hype about flavors corrupting our children into vaping and the possibility that any juice has to have a tobacco element, could make the lineup . . .

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Although I think this juice moved too slow
this is likely because of the limited size and nic offering- if Atlanta was Black Label.. heck even a White Label.. it would have the same options as all the others and probably fly off the shelves!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
this is likely because of the limited size and nic offering- if Atlanta was Black Label.. heck even a White Label.. it would have the same options as all the others and probably fly off the shelves!

Totally agree with you and MKR - we took that into consideration and it's slated for a "discussion" - I think I am for it but there are some other factors we need to weigh. I'm really monitoring the survey on the website to see what the real consensus is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread