Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I just read through this thread and have to say it was SO fun. SO familiar. =)

I have nothing to add to what the heavy hitters of NLV fan club have stated, but I will say this to you, LK. Store Twilite in the back of your brain somewhere. Some of us vapers become enamored with flavors when first starting the trek. It's the disparity from analogs that is so enticing, I think -- that, and the fact that as ex-smokers our palates come back to life. For me, closing in on 6 years next month and a NLV customer since their first website appeared, there came a time when flavorful ADVs became more of a treat than an all day extravaganza. =)

That said, I NEVER go a day without Fruit 3 and/or Bounty Hunter. Those are my treat staples followed by Tropikeyta and Red Apple. (interestingly, I am not a big fruit eater LOL) Twilite is a subdued flavor and serves as my ADV. It also doubles as an outstanding base liquid when experimenting with other flavorings.

Thank you for posting your reviews. It brought back warm memories of my own experience at NLV. Good luck to you.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Richie, what a wonderful and treasured post! Thank you (from another who appreciates the magnificence, and subtle joys of Twilite).

And a VERY large congratulations (albeit early) on your SIX year Vape-A-Versary! You're one who's vaping longer than most any I know. Kudos, Cheers, and Happy, Happy Vapes.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
How about Mango Beach Laddiekali? It's one of the new 2015 fruit flavors and I must say, I'm quite enjoying it. Would love to hear your experience with it and SinRolls. :)

I don't know about the OP, Tearose but on YOUR word Mango Beach will be on MY next order. =)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'll add my own personal "Irreplaceable" list, all of which have become EDV's.

1. Tappulles
2. Red Apple
3. Sinn Rolz
4. BluBerry Beach
5. StraBerry Beach, which is technically not an EDV, but instead a "MDV" (Many Day's Vape).

I do use a few other brand liquids but I find NLV to be preferable to my taste buds. Clean, natural & always quite enjoyable. I'd be unhappy without them.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
https://www.pvliquids.com/default.asp

Memorial Day Sale on 30ml bottles.

I think I could use some Sinn Rolls in 30ml and just the thought of Absolute Butterscotch is making my mouth water. There are still new fruit beaches to try, too.

OK, 30ml bottles it is --- will give mini jugs a rest this time. :wub:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Anyone have anymore talking points?

Hiya planes :)

I'm also one who vapes and loves NLV. It's fairly common knowledge that my go-to (beloved) is NLV Gold. There's a mystique to this liquid that is undeniable, and it draws me back - day in and day out.

I have many faves from the menu as well.

• NLV4ya as a delicious RY4 blend
  • Line Rider for a hint of nuttiness in a semi-sweet tobacco base
  • Sinn Rollz which is an absolute EDV these days (and I'm not ashamed to say I just can't vape enuf of it!)
  • Twilite, a pure and clean and superb and subtle tobacco
I do partake of many of the other flavors as well, particularly in the Beach line. The Strawberry Beach and BluBerry Beach are true to description, and not a hint of a candy flavor.

I will agree with tearose. The Butterscotch is absolutely butterscotch. Great on its own, and also great as a mixer.

Once I discovered NLV, I found I wanted more and more to work my way thru the menu. "Glad" does not even begin to describe finally finding a vendor with a slew of delicious liquids. The extra perks of free shipping, great customer service, consistency, and attention to detail were appreciated greatly as well.

Hope I didn't talking point your ear off. ;)

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
How about Mango Beach Ladiekali? It's one of the new 2015 fruit flavors and I must say, I'm quite enjoying it. Would love to hear your experience with it and SinRolls. :)

i havn't tried the new flavors yet!
i'm still hooked on bluberry beach and butterscotch though!
oh and tropikeyta lol.

my sons girlfriend is trying to get off smokes and she recently bought a mvp 20watt and is using my diver v2, so i sacrificed my straberrybeach for her. She is a doll and recently she and my grandson moved in with us.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
i havn't tried the new flavors yet!
i'm still hooked on bluberry beach and butterscotch though!
oh and tropikeyta lol.

my sons girlfriend is trying to get off smokes and she recently bought a mvp 20watt and is using my diver v2, so i sacrificed my straberrybeach for her. She is a doll and recently she and my grandson moved in with us.

Hi Ladie! I'm a BluBerry Beach lover as well, and I'm excited for you to try some of the other Beach Line flaves. You do such great reviews!

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
Hi Ladiekali
Just wanted to thank you and the rest of the gang from the old NLV thread for all of the thought and time that you put into the flavor reviews,and all the fun too.(I miss that thread :(). My favorite NLV flavor for the past 18 months has been Tappulles--2 syllables!;)
Thanks again!
Sugar

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Ladiekali
Just wanted to thank you and the rest of the gang from the old NLV thread for all of the thought and time that you put into the flavor reviews,and all the fun too.(I miss that thread :(). My favorite NLV flavor for the past 18 months has been Tappulles--2 syllables!;)
Thanks again!
Sugar

What a lovely and sweet post, Sugar! Sad, tho, at the same time. I can tell you we ALL miss that thread, so so much. :(

Yes, some of us <ahem> pronounce it correctly. ;) TA-PULLS!

Ladie, interesting that you veer towards BluBerry Beach and Caramel Reef when you have thoughts of smoking. I'd be very interested in what other people experience on that subject. I don't think much about smoking anymore, but the unconscious/subconscious pull is always there. I think for me, a good tank of NLV4ya satisfies it completely.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
What do you want me to say? You all pronounce it incorrectly. I can't save the world's grammar issues, so I refuse to try. :p

I'm one of the lucky slobs who never really longed for a smoke once I found vapor. If I did though, something tells me that I'd be reaching for Bounty Hunter. Don't ask me why I think that, because I do not know. Just knowing its flavor tells me that's the one I'd look for.

But, in case nobody's ever mentioned it before, taste is subjective*.

:blink::lol:

* I just LOVE saying that.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And WooHoo, what have we here? Sounds like a great time to try out some of the newer NLV flavors.

download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread