Arctic, Atlantis 2 or Lemo 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juvecoop

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2014
Toronto, Ont, Canada
I'm on the fence on which tank to buy next. I'm currently using an Atlantis sub ohm tank on my IPV mini 2. Not sure what to get next I've heard nothing but good thing about the Arctic tank and its on sale at my local shop. The Atlanis 2 just cMe out so I'm thinking about that as well. And then lastly I e been debating about getting an RTA the Lemo 2, but I haven't built a ton of coils before but I heard they aren't that hard and the flavor in the 1st Lemo was fantastic and the coils will actually last longer then a tank. Any have any recommendations?

Uncle00Jesse

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2014
NY
I have most of the sub ohm tanks including the atlantis and arctic, and I prefer the Herekles out of all of them. You can use Herekles coils which are inexpensive, or Atlantis coils if you so chose. This is great because atlantis coils are everywhere, whereas arctics are more scarce and not available in every B&M or online shop. That said, getting into rebuilding can be a lot of fun. It's frustrating at first but once you learn, it's really satisfying. If you put in a great build that you like, you can literally leave it there as long as you want (months). Obviously you'll be rewicking every few days, but all you need to do is dry burn the coil, wash it under some water and you're ready to re-wick. You'll end up wanting to try and build something different and take out the coil before you HAVE to replace it.

Rebuildable tanks these days are very cheap. You have the lemos, goblins, golaith, etc which are all under $40. Get one and see if you like it. Watch build tutorials on youtube, know your battery safety especially if using a mech, and I think you'll have a lot of fun and a great vape. Good luck

Joey Blue

Dec 31, 2014
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I have the Atlantis 1 and the Arctic. I sort of like both of them, but the Arctic does whistle when you turn the airflow down. I am not planning on getting the Atlantis 2; i see no need. I am sticking to the 0.5 ohm coils for now. Aspire USA told me not to use the 0.3 ohm coils with my older Atlantis1 tank.

Last edited:

Wing

Feb 25, 2012
Hampton Bays
I have the Atlantis v1, Atlantis v2, and the Arctic.
All 3 are good, but I prefer the Atlantis v2 with the .3 coil.

Atlantic v1 is a classic in my eyes. They really nailed in on their first attempt.

The Arctic with the .2 coil gets way too hot for me.
But the .5 coil in the Arctic is good and I still use it often.

The Atlantis v2 is just great. The airflow has been greatly improved over the original and I really like the vented drip tip. With the drip tip open, the vape stays very cool even at high wattage.
However, if you like a warm vape, the v2 may not be for you.

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
I have the Artic, Atlantis V1 and V2 and the Herakles. Out of the 4 i would say the best for vapor and flavor would be the Atlantis V2 and the Herakles. Both create great vapor productions and the two coils that each come with are great for flavor as well. The Arctic is great for vapor but not so much on flavor. I love the wide bore drip tip in the V2 which feels like you didnt get a hit because of how smooth the draw is, but once you exhale...you'll say wow, im glad i spent my money on this. So for me, out of the 2. The V2 is the winner!

Reactions: Joey Blue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread