PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
a P.S. to my last statement Tiggs
menluji_zpsc3443f11.jpg

You are loved by all here, we do offer support to you. All you are required to do is start embracing some of it for what it's worth babes. Allow us to help move you forward

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
When you spend time with yourself Tiggs, your heart will speak to you. As everything in your life is a reflection of the choices you've made. If you don't like the result of that choice, you have to make a different choice. If you truly are a Tiger, you need to start thinking like one. The First to apologize is the Bravest, The First to forgive is the Strongest, and The First to forget is the Happiest ♥
The only life you are destined to live, is the life YOU decide to live. Let go of the anger. Until you do, there is no room for Joy. Stop feeding those awful feelings and they shall die. Nourish yourself FOR yourself then Calm may move within, Happiness can thrive, & Love will be able to enrich your soul. Until you do this you will stay imprisoned of the Dark. Trust me here, You DO have the key to unlock door, walk out, & be Free.
The Anger you are holding, protecting, & worshiping for what has happened for your "physical" family is acting like a hungry cancer Tiggs. You and yourself alone are allowing this to eat away at you. You are giving it permission to slowly kill you. If you placed as much energy into being Happy as you do in being angry what a difference you would see. Use that energy to start Loving you, You will find it has an amazing power ♥ Let it Flow.......

I know several folks that could use that exact advice... excellent !! :thumbs:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Just fart real good one and she slows down FAST :unsure: dats wat I do :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::smokie:

lol. Poor Redd.:D

Hello, my baby and faborite monkey. Pepper's off to cook dinners. See you and the rest laters gaterzzzzz.:)

p.s. da juice box is bootifuls.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread