Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Did I miss a sale?

Kind of but not really. I asked Cappy to make the Destroyer a couple batches ago but the ones he started ended up having problems. So he had 2 he posted and told me I could take my pick of them. LJ picked the other. Also Cappy posted a pic of the other mods so I asked if the Cutlass had been called yet and he said no. Unless I am mistaken Cappy is allowing people to call mods before they go up on the website. So if you see one you like in the batch PM him.

Reactions: BENTHOS

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Kind of but not really. I asked Cappy to make the Destroyer a couple batches ago but the ones he started ended up having problems. So he had 2 he posted and told me I could take my pick of them. LJ picked the other. Also Cappy posted a pic of the other mods so I asked if the Cutlass had been called yet and he said no. Unless I am mistaken Cappy is allowing people to call mods before they go up on the website. So if you see one you like in the batch PM him.

Oh, phew! I didn't even see the batch! I'll have to look back....thanks!

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy all, happy Tuesday!

Here are pics of the latest mod I finished. It just needs a touch up and it can start making it's way to it's new owner.

Cutlass40 in Bloodwood

I'll work on a updated picture of the rest of the batch and post a new one in a bit.

arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok. Here are some pics of the mods waiting to be assembled.

Four Cutlass's waiting for a DNA40 to be installed. Numbered from left to right is CT#1, CT#3, CT#8, CT#9

#1 is Redheart with a Ebony layer, DNA40 small screen, TAKEN
#3 is African mahogany with a Bloodwood layer, DNA40 small screen, $265
#8 is African mahogany with Redheart panels, DNA40 large screen, TAKEN
#9 is African mahogany with Cocobolo panels, DNA40 large screen, $275

Next up are three Cutlass's that will get the clone 30 watt regulators. CT#2, CT#5, CT#6

#2 is Black walnut with Cocobolo panels, CNA30 small screen, $245
#5 is African mahogany with Cocobolo panels, CNA30 small screen, $245
#6 is Padauk with Bocote panels, CNA30 small screen, $249

One Destroyer getting a DNA20 board to replace the DNA40 I broke!

DE#3 Ziricote with B&W ebony panels, TAKEN

Two Destroyers getting the CNA30 small screen.

DE#4 is Curly tiger maple with Marblewood panels, $239
DE#5 is Zebrawood with East Indian Rosewood panels, $245

Not everyone needS 40 watts, so I am using up the 30 watt regulators I have on hand on some of the mods. They will also be cheaper than the DNA40 mods.

If you want to call "dibs" on one of these, please shoot me a PM or E-mail. Also let me know if you want a flush catch cup or not.

If nobody is interested in the Destroyer with a DNA20, I will probably put it aside and put in a different regulator down the road.

On a final note. I finished one other Cutlass with the DNA40 and I am taking it for myself! While testing mods that have sold I found that I could finally reach my 'sweet spot' using the DNA40 board, and that spot happens to be about 6.3 to 6.5 watts! That's about 3.4 volts and it tastes great to me, yar!

Well, hope I didn't forget anything, arrr

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Flush CC please. Did you get my PM?
Thanks Capt.
Ah, missed the PM, got it now. Still getting used to the new system.

I will be very happy when they give us some options for color schemes. Too damn bright!

arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
pm sent on CT#1
Aye, I shall put you down for #1 then.

As these are taking so long to wire up, I am building them as people call dibs on them to lessen the wait time. It should take just a few days to finish it now. Thanks!

arrr

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Ahoy all, happy Tuesday!

Here are pics of the latest mod I finished. It just needs a touch up and it can start making it's way to it's new owner.

Cutlass40 in Bloodwood

I'll work on a updated picture of the rest of the batch and post a new one in a bit.

arrr
Wow, gorgeous batch Cappy! This blood wood is calling my name, love the grain pattern on the back.

I wish I had the cash for her!

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Ahoy all, happy Tuesday!

Cutlass40 in Bloodwood

arrr

Hmm, Wonder where this one is headed?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread