Anyone use 101vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokadabowla

Feb 23, 2015
CA
I am wanting to buy an atlantis v2, and 101vape says it has an authentic for a price too good to be true. From what I googled there are good reviews for the products, but not the greatest for customer service.
Authentic Aspire Atlantis V2 Sub-Ohm Tank - 101 Vape Is the page, but would people that have used that site trust it to be authentic?

Yohkos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Texas
I have used 101 vape with no problems. They did make a mistake once but fixed it right away. I heard he buys in large quantities and that's how he gets the prices down. Are there clones out for the V2 already?

I have the V2 and keeping my v1 and giving my daughter the V2. Not impressed with the upgrade. Let me know what you think when you get it.

Smokadabowla

Feb 23, 2015
CA
I have used 101 vape with no problems. They did make a mistake once but fixed it right away. I heard he buys in large quantities and that's how he gets the prices down. Are there clones out for the V2 already?

I have the V2 and keeping my v1 and giving my daughter the V2. Not impressed with the upgrade. Let me know what you think when you get it.
Not sure about clones, I tried looking them up and couldn't find any, so that's good. Will probably order it then since it's that price and everyone I ask have said good things. I'll let you know what I think.

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
VapeNW also is counterfeit. Shame, good place I thought.

In the comments of that thread aspire support says they are not an authorized distributor.

"Dear tom9182,

VapeNW is not our authorized distributors.

Have a nice day!"

To me that is not the same thing as a confirmed counterfeit dealer. I never even questioned the OG Atlantis I got from them a few month back, just checked the security code, and its legit. I don't know if every aspire product from vapenw is legit, but my Atlantis seems fine.

Could be the same thing for others on the list, not sure.

Smokadabowla

Feb 23, 2015
CA
I emailed 101vape and asked them about the copycat list, here's their reply:
The Aspire copycat list is nothing more then a list showing you were to get the best prices. They put you on the list when you sell below their MSRP. Every Aspire item we have ever carried is authentic and this can be verified with the authentication stickers included on every item from them.

That makes me feel better.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
The Aspire copycat list is nothing more then a list showing you were to get the best prices. They put you on the list when you sell below their MSRP. Every Aspire item we have ever carried is authentic and this can be verified with the authentication stickers included on every item from them.

This is accurate. As to the earlier question, yes, the Atlantis V2 has been cloned and is available at direct-from-China sites. I have one and am not thrilled with it. Unfortunately, this is one I don't have an authentic with which to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread