Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaladin

Jedi Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Virginia, USA
Sorry, but the moment was just so happy that I don't notice the ghoul, er girl! So, here's another one that is equally fun. And you can see the girl behind us. She was NOT a ghost. Honest.

77cc154277cbd1ca5da9765b0dc7ff34.jpg
There are moments in life when you understand exactly what true love is from just an expression. THIS is one of those moments...

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Sir Rod, that is freaky. It made my arm hairs stand on end. I would feel better if a professional photographer could explain that to me.

The moment was just so wonderful that all I see is me and Charlie playing like children in the sand, having the best day of our lives.

There are moments in life when you understand exactly what true love is from just an expression. THIS is one of those moments...

Thanks Tim. This is what this picture is supposed to convey. And to me, it always will, ghosted girl or not!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The moment was just so wonderful that all I see is me and Charlie playing like children in the sand, having the best day of our lives.

Thanks Tim. This is what this picture is supposed to convey. And to me, it always will, ghosted girl or not!
I totally understand Sir Rod and I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud. But I am being honest. I'm sure there is an explanation.

Reactions: DPLongo22

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014

Photoshop.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Sir Rod, that is freaky. It made my arm hairs stand on end. I would feel better if a professional photographer could explain that to me.

I'm not a professional (I didn't stay in a HI either) but I'd guess she was moving fast.
Here's a shot of my friend Mike walking in low light.
low light = slow shutter speed = ghost
Something similar must have happened with the ghost ghoul girl in Rod KOL's picture

Bridge27.jpg

Last edited:

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I'm not a professional (I didn't stay in a HI either) but I'd guess she was moving fast.
Something similar must have happened with the ghost ghoul girl in Rod KOL's picture

no low light in the beach shot ... just bright sun, Sir Rod, Charlie ... and creepy ghost girl :blink:

even the second shot where she's hiding behind them is a little spooky :blink:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Bridge27.jpg

Cool picture and great theory, up until the low light part. Sir Rod must tell us if they were on the beach at sunset.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Once this goes viral, there will be a new top travel destination in the world. In fact, I do believe that Sir Rod & Charlie might well be responsible for the kick-start our economy has long been searching for.

Now THAT, my friends, is what I call a legacy.

Stay tuned into WSRC Radio for all the latest information on this developing story.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
You guys are too much! LOL I don't think the picture will kick start anything. But it still makes me happy to see it, ghost be darned. It was a happy moment and I'd guess that the girl must have moved quickly (the same effect happens in brighter light with photography - Mowgli is correct) so I'm not going to Photoshop the picture at all. It's perfect just as it is as it captures an extraordinarily fun moment from an extraordinarily beautiful in my life. And that my friends is what you should take away from that picture. Yes, Oh Yes It Is! But I will leave you with this one, if you need to remove the ghost shot from your mind!
b0bbe166d653e26375f76fcbea12cee4.jpg

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I was just joking around, Rod. But in today's world, NOTHING would surprise me.

You might end up with your own show on Discovery Channel or something. ;)

LOL.....not very likely!

"Sir Rod & Charlie's Friendly Ghost Hunting Adventures"
Tagline: "Life's a beach!""

But....But, the rest of that quote ain't so great. "Life's a beach and then you ..."

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
LOL.....not very likely!

But....But, the rest of that quote ain't so great. "Life's a beach and then you ..."

Jeez! When you pickup a book, do you go straight to the final page??? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread