• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Breaker One Nine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Awesome that they have changed to Xenforo.

This has been in the works for a couple of years now, with serious development starting over a year ago. It's been a long road, and we're still tweaking a few things under the hood, but yes, we're extremely happy with the results. :)

Silver1

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
This has been in the works for a couple of years now, with serious development starting over a year ago. It's been a long road, and we're still tweaking a few things under the hood, but yes, we're extremely happy with the results. :)

Thanks for the info @retired1.
ECF is now flying at a rapid pace. Makes using it a breeze. Well done on the conversion. Hope it goes well from here on. All the best and thanks for a wonderful forum

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za

@retired1 I'm amazed at the neat switchover of such a huge site... Nice for us South Africans because our local vape forum is on the same platform... as a matter of interest how big is your backend admin team?

inga

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
australia
Hi Guys. I have a friend at work who is chasing info for a friend in SA that wants to be able to get help in starting vaping. Can any of you lovely people point me in the direction of a local forum so I can pass the information on? I think it'd much easier for this new chap to get help locally, rather than from an Australian. thanks in advance :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread