Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Bov, I am wondering if you should talk to her doc? Not sure that there is anything that they could do but, maybe. I know that my mom recognizes that her brain is not working as it used to. We talked to her doc about it and he said, "when you know you have a problem, it is not a problem. It is when you don't know that you have problem that you do." If you think about it, that does make alot of sense.

Of course, my mom has ALWAYS misplaced things lol Growing up the three of us girls all remember the mad hunt for, the TV Guide, TV Remote and her glasses. HA! Sad thing is that I am just as bad sometimes. Ok, most times :lol:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Sweet dreams Fran :)

I have thought about talking to her Dr., but like you said not sure there's really anything the Dr can do. And I know Katie would go crazy on me if she knew I talked to her Dr. Worth it tho if it helps her.

Thanks for the link, but my goal is to not depend on the occ heads. That is a good price tho :)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Not sure if im allowed to post out here but well see if I get moderated :) Hiya all.

Hi, Ruppy! Good to see you. Unless they changed the rules, you are allowed to post here. Just can't advertise for the vendor that you are associated with.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I need to take my window ac unit outside, take the housing off, and give it a good cleaning. Problem is I store it upstairs in the walk in part of the attic, and I don't think my back can handle carrying it downstairs to get it outside anymore. It was hard enough last year for me to get it in and out of my window.

This getting old sheet is taking some getting used to :eek:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I need to take my window ac unit outside, take the housing off, and give it a good cleaning. Problem is I store it upstairs in the walk in part of the attic, and I don't think my back can handle carrying it downstairs to get it outside anymore. It was hard enough last year for me to get it in and out of my window.

This getting old sheet is taking some getting used to :eek:

I hear that, Bov!!! Be careful. Wonder if you can rig something up to slide it down carefully?

Weather has been so perfect here the last few weeks. Low 70s, sunny, low humidity. I could not ask for better. I am feeling a little under the weather though. Can't really tell if it is allergies or a cold. Plus, I have been really pushing myself to get things done lately and I m a little run down. Wahh, wahh. There is my whine for the day ;)

Any of you guys have a cable TV outage due to the UFC fight tonight? Ours has been down for hours. Been entertaining watching the people raising hades at FB :lol:
Service outages put some people on edge before the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight - Business Insider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread