Wowee zowieeeee, vista vapors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
Sorry for silly thread title...4th post!

I've been getting juices from vista vapors the last month or so, and got their volt kit plus a super cheap 30ml bottle with their new customer deal - under $13 for 280mah battery, mini bottom coil clearo (my first one, holy crap the vapor production), and 30mL of their "tobacco light" flavor which is actually pretty decent straight away, and probably better with time though it's a very clear liquid and not overpowering to begin with. I also tried their mix your own juice...that one smells REVOLTING right now lmao, but I've got the cap off and gonna be patient. Can definitely smell the alcohol in the flavoring, I can't do alcohol so it has to sit a while. How long would it take the alcohol to evaporate all the way? (Cap off and shaking twice a day ir so)?

My custom juice - smells like cheap rum mixed with vanilla extract for now, so the name is especially apprpriate haha, I will hopefully get to share how delicious it is in a few weeks...

image.jpg

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
$13 was a great deal. There are some bad prices on their website though, so if you continue to shop there, be careful. :)
Like for the other brands of tanks and batteries and such? I hope to avoid moving up further than my ego battery any time soon, but if I do I will heed your warning and shop around for deals on stuff

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Like for the other brands of tanks and batteries and such? I hope to avoid moving up further than my ego battery any time soon, but if I do I will heed your warning and shop around for deals on stuff
They are a curious shop. I took a look and some things are great value. Others are way off target. Generally I don't like any shop that does these "cross out" prices as usually it's just a gimmick. If it was UK, I could do an instant comparison, but I never know the conversion rate. :)

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I've seen what you're talking about With Crossout prices on some other websites but not here, although I only browse with my phone and maybe their full site is different... I do notice that many liquid reviews talk about needing the flavor boost and that does add to their starting price, it is still pretty cheap. I also like that they have lots of bad reviews along with good ones for their flavors, i've had a couple of really awesome flavors from Halo but I refuse to shop there anymore because they do not post any negative reviews. (Including one of mine haha.) plus i'm going for maximum money saving over cigarettes since I've quit, and Halo is quite expensive :/

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
In the UK, Halo is very expensive liquid. Liquid reviews are notoriously difficult to decipher.
We have companies that don't publish negative reviews, giving themselves only 25 or so 5 star reviews.
One subsiduary (of Halo?) e-liquid brand we can buy over here is EVO Liquid. The 10ml is even more expensive than the Halo, but the 30ml bottles are good value.
I am waiting on 200ml from Hangsen in China. I have found 5 flavours (3 years of trying) that I like enough to vape after the zombie apocalypse in Europe scheduled for 2016. From then on, almost no liquids will be legal to buy. If this 200ml arrives without trouble, I shall get another 800ml and then be set for as long as the expiry dates last. (2 years...)

Sweetestgrrl

May 2, 2015
US, Kentucky
I tried the deal from Vista Vapors too. I wasn't going to get the vista volt just the juice, but it was so cheap I figured I'd give it a shot. For the price I've been quite impressed really. I use it while I'm out and need something small to fit in my pocket. I got the Blue Raspberry e juice with a 20% boost and it's actually one of my favorites right now. Arrived in 2 days and tasted great right out of the package without steeping.

Sweetestgrrl

May 2, 2015
US, Kentucky
I just placed another order with vista vapors. With my tracking information email they also sent me a video from two of the employees. It was just a personalized video with my name and thanking me for my order and to let me know it was shipped today. Now that's excellent customer service to take the time just to say thank you and let me know it was on the way! Glad to know my business is appreciated.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I just placed another order with vista vapors. With my tracking information email they also sent me a video from two of the employees. It was just a personalized video with my name and thanking me for my order and to let me know it was shipped today. Now that's excellent customer service to take the time just to say thank you and let me know it was on the way! Glad to know my business is appreciated.

I got this too, pretty crazy they took time to do that. My last free sample was Ice Cream 0mg, and dude I'm out of it already from mixing with dekang ry4. Now I'm trying to find a good deal on a big bottle of ry4 because this mix is it. I'm about to order a huge bottle of it so I can finish the 24mg bottles I got when I first quit smokes amd of course, mix with ry4 to make the ultimate vape...muahaha :)

P.s. Evcigarettes has a bunch of almost expired dekang on clearance right now, thats where I got my ry4 - be warmed though that I also got a High vg bottle that was rancid. I'm guessing PG has better shelf life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread