Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I used to drink 2-3 pots a day in my 30's. Lived on coffee, cokes and smokes and worked about 39 hrs a day 12 days a week. lol Least that's what it felt like. Had to cut wayyyy back due to really bad reflux with hiatel hernia. Now have had to cut back even more. But oh well.

So what are your plans today?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good Morning to those who are here. You know what happens when you go to bed at 7:30pm??? You're up at the ungodly hour of 2 am. And to think, when I'm working, I'm still up at that time and haven't been to bed yet. It's going to be a LOOOOONG day!
yeah but you'll have time to get a nap in!! lol Mornin hun!

Fran you mentioned ice cream, rat will be here any minute now lol

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
brb y'all talk amongst yourselves
Giggle Head Shake.gif

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
I had the funniest thing happen to me yesterday afternoon. I was in Wally world picking up a few things when I ran into a young black couple that had three little girls. The little girls were laughing and teasing amongst themselves, and the mother was laughing and smiling. The father, who was almost tall enough to make two of me, was clearly exasperated and trying to keep them under control. The kids really weren't being bad, but they were so funny that I was smiling and choking back laughter. The dad was trying SO hard.

I bent over to pick up some peanutbutter, and the youngest girl accidentally slapped me on the ..... I think she was trying to get to one of her sisters. The other girls burst out laughing and when they told their father what the little one did, he rolled his eyes to the heavens and said, "Oh My GOD!!" By this time, I could barely control my amusement, but the little one was mortified. She had run to her mother and Mama was holding her while she was crying.

I told the father I was ok and that I know she didn't mean anything by it, but he was mortified too. The child was so embarrassed, I felt like I need to let her know that all was well. I talked to the little girl and told her I wasn't mad at her and that everything was all right. At least she stopped crying and she was all right after that. I've seen bad kids. Those kids weren't bad. They were just enthusiastic about life and funny as hell. Hey, they made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread