Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
"The Equalizer' was pretty good, Mamaw liked it. More Intrigue than Action. Like McGuyver on steroids, actually. Denzel plays a good role, as always, but he need to drop 20 pounds and get in shape if he's going to play hero roles.
Yeah, he was a bit heavy for doing the things he was doing in that movie, but still enjoyable.

View attachment 454704
Prom last weekend. They had a great time, he really enjoyed getting all dressed up.
Those tennies are awesome!

Kiss???? come on people.... how many of you made the final ( forth) "base" on prom nite......???? :evil:
Home run for me..... and the crowd went wild... ( yeaaaahhhhhh!!! rha rha ree kick em in the knee rha rha rass kick em in the grass) wish I could have graduated at 15 tho ... ;)

and oh yeah... we had Zebra for our Senior Prom band in 76, we all asked who dahell is Zebra when the choices came up for the bands to choose from..... 500$ for 5 hours ( 7 pm - 12)

wonder what they charge now ??? ;)
Didn't go to the prom... Didn't go to many extracurricular activities at school unless it was with the band or football. (I was in the varsity band - we were a marching & concert band depending on the season. I also on the football team, junior varsity, because of conflict of interest with band.)

PS, didn't make it to home base till after graduation.

Okay I am vaping some Pirate Booty. First time in a good while. This is almost two months old. The last time I bought it, it was milder. Now this time again, same thing. Is it just my taste changing? I still like it. But it does not have the kick it used to.
Mines tasting mighty fine in the tank right now. Bought it mid Feb.

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
The shoes are definitely nice. What we really want to know is did he kiss her? :)

Good morning Army.

Kiss???? come on people.... how many of you made the final ( forth) "base" on prom nite......???? :evil:
Home run for me..... and the crowd went wild... ( yeaaaahhhhhh!!! rha rha ree kick em in the knee rha rha rass kick em in the grass) wish I could have graduated at 15 tho ... ;)
Bronze, they've been dating for about 5 months. BK is more on track.. as recent info (before prom) has been revealed.. I wanna go back to not knowing.. :cry: Kids grow up way too fast.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Bronze, they've been dating for about 5 months. BK is more on track.. as recent info (before prom) has been revealed.. I wanna go back to not knowing.. :cry: Kids grow up way too fast.
I knew, or should say had a good idea when my youngest reached that stage just by following their FB posts. About a year later, they got engaged.

The Pirate's Booty tastes good, but very muted compared to before. The spiciness is just not like it was. Maybe they changed something. I am not sure. That is why I was asking. Does it taste the exact same to those who vape Pirate's Booty?
That's a tough one to answer, because it doesn't taste like it did the first time I had it two & a half years ago. A few months after that I ordered some more and it was not the same - totally lost it's complex profile and turn blasé.

It was just within the last year that good reports were coming on about how tasty it was. I believe the change was due to different crops of tobacco that were used.

@76bridget oh my! I wouldn't really want to know either. Oh well, educational opportunities, right?

They look adorable. Glad they had a nice evening.
Never too old to learn new things... ;)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
The Pirate's Booty tastes good, but very muted compared to before. The spiciness is just not like it was. Maybe they changed something. I am not sure. That is why I was asking. Does it taste the exact same to those who vape Pirate's Booty?

PB really hasnt been consistant over the last 2 yrs... went from awesome to ok and back to almost awesome and now its pretty good. Seems to loose its spicyness and "gets a bit soft"... Im blaming it on seasonal/crop differences causing the flavor shift...
its still my ADV/EDV :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

@76bridget oh my! I wouldn't really want to know either. Oh well, educational opportunities, right?

They look adorable. Glad they had a nice evening.

@MostlySunny.. yes, I put the broken pieces of my heart in my pocket; put my big girl panties on and went to the pharmacy for him.

I think my heart is breaking too.

@76bridget not much else you can do. Just keep that grand baby at bay a while longer.

Oh yeah, been there on knowing way more than I wanted to about my kids lives. The first one breaks your heart bad. But then you deal a little easier. And sometimes you put your fingers in your ears and say, "La la la la!!!" Real loud.

Excuse me for being an old sexist pig, but we are talking about a MAN CHILD ! Sounds like a good character builder for a young man to me. Give him a beer and a slap on the back, encourage him to "Keep up the good work !"
Now if it were a female child, that would be different (Yes, Hillary, Men and Women ARE Different !). I told my daughter ;
"I'm not saying it's fair, or that it always happens, but more times than not the woman follows the man. Example - If the Man gets a really good job opportunity in another city, the woman goes with him. So, before you get to serious about a boy, ask yourself- if I follow this guy, where will he lead me ? If he has a black t-shirt, a screwed up haircut and a serious attitude problem then you'll probably wind up in the trailer park. If he has has act and his appearance together, and seems to have some idea what he's going to do with his life then you'll probably wind up in nice home in a nice neighborhood. So before you get too serious about some guy, ask yourself - If I follow this guy, where is he going to lead me ?"
I thought that was good advice for a teenaged daughter. But now she's home after Loser #5, whom I had to threaten with legal action if he didn't quit serial texting her (he stopped). Meanwhile, my older step-son, who wears black t-shirts and loves smoking (not tobacco) has a beautiful wife and three lovely teenagers. Go Figure. And, yes I encouraged him to "Get out there and Get Busy !"

Wasn't that just what you wanted to read about first thing on a Sunday Morning ?
Good Morning Army. Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Urlacher has been bathed. 94 pounds of "But I don't want to..." accomplished. Now to clean up the shower then me before taking him up to the free rabies / distemper shots they are giving away at Southern States this weekend. I normally don't take him out in public because of his propensity for attacking, but Mamaw says this needs to be done.
Should make for an interesting morning......

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Evening Army

Attachments

• snoozing.jpg
    snoozing.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 10

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Hey Army!

Pop, I don't think anyone has anything figured out. The only thing I have figured out is the older I get the more I realize how little I have figured out.

I usually figure it out a week after they change it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread