Status
Not open for further replies.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
you just buy the premade coils. It's actually easier than cartos. No punching. Just screw it in, wet the wick, fill and go. I'll probably make my own coils eventually, but this thing is dead simple. The cartridges are more expensive, but they last longer and taste better.

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
another thing I'm looking forward to trying is flavor changing. With the new sx mini, I've heard you vapor it til the tank is bone dry. It won't fire a dry wick. When you get there, you just put in a new flavor. You don't have to change cartos. I'm going to go from run to passion fruit to test how well that works.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good afternoon. Work was mild today. Two easy dogs thankfully.

Alex was scheduled to take the SAT this morning. Hubby took him and dropped him off. Within 30 minutes he calls and said he was too nervous and by talkking to him he was close to panic mode. We told him to just do his best and get it over with. There's no pass or fail for the SAT. Well, he wouldn't go into the classroom to take the test. The darn teacher that was there told him to not take it if he wasn't ready. Darn it, that's not how you handle him. Hubby ended up having to go pick him up. Hubby and I were both pretty pizzed off. Alex asked what his punishment was. $60 is your punishment. That's what it costs to take the test. Ughhh!!! How is he ever going to be able to work if he's like this taking a test. He has one math class to go until he's completely finished with his high school work. I just want it over with. He has been doing chores around here all day. He's probably wishing he had stayed and taken the test. We're at our wits end with what to do with him at this point.

Other than that, all is going good around here.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
That's what I'm hoping will happen. Of course he will probably ask me to give him some money when he runs out. Too bad, This free ride is shutting down.

Thanks. The pic is a couple of years old but it's one of my favorites and probably one of the few where I am not ashamed to show my face.:lol:

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
Ok. Here is my review of the Kanger Subtank Mini with the SX Mini M Class with temp control.

It's AWESOME!!!

I put 3 tanks of the buttered rum through it and it was awesome. I used the .15 ohm ni200 nickel coils. You just screw it in, prime it, fill and vape. Tons of vapor and flavor. I wanted to try it with the passionfruit next. I vaped it until there was no vapor. It has temp control, so no burnt hits, even though the coil was dry. Re-primed the coil with passionfruit, filled the tank, and voila! Passionfruit.

That is all.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning. Its going to be a busy day at work today.
I love your new avi Tiff! :)

I might have to break down and try a subtank. I've been afraid to try. Yes, I am wimpy.

Ok. Here is my review of the Kanger Subtank Mini with the SX Mini M Class with temp control.

It's AWESOME!!!

I put 3 tanks of the buttered rum through it and it was awesome. I used the .15 ohm ni200 nickel coils. You just screw it in, prime it, fill and vape. Tons of vapor and flavor. I wanted to try it with the passionfruit next. I vaped it until there was no vapor. It has temp control, so no burnt hits, even though the coil was dry. Re-primed the coil with passionfruit, filled the tank, and voila! Passionfruit.

That is all.

Ian stopped by yesterday, and I let him try my subtank. It had 24mg House in it, and his eyes got REALLY BIG! :lol: The standard sized one is just too big for me, I prefer the mini. So I let him have the full sized one.

Anyway, I'm still hesitant to try the temp control stuff, because of the nickel. I have really ugly reactions to nickel in jewelry, so I'm not sure how it would affect me as a coil. It sounds great otherwise!

And last but not least - VACAAAASHUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs: :banana: :):):)

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
there is talk of making titanium work with temp control. One thing that made me decide on the sx mini is that it is firmware upgradeable. So if titanium works, they just upgrade the software. I didn't even think about the allergy stuff.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I'm almost done with the daily house cleaning chores and I didn't even have to get off the couch. I delegated all but the laundry to the kids. I'm loving the fact that they''re now old enough to do a chore without me having to re do it.. I'm thinking I can tackle the tickler file. I'm procrastinating the job of organizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread